• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Ragequit thread

Started by fluxcore, June 01, 2009, 04:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Had my first really good rage quit just before, championship finals, my Seth vs this dickwad's Honda.

I lobbed fireballs at him all day and he couldn't do anything, kept jumping into them and generally being a scrub. Just as I was about to deal the killer blow via a crossup kick, he dced and sent me this awesome message:

I responded with "You stupid faggot, learn to play", to which I got:

LAWL! So I highly recommend all of you play this idiot and use Seth!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on June 01, 2009, 04:43:51 PM
Had my first really good rage quit just before, championship finals, my Seth vs this dickwad's Honda.

I lobbed fireballs at him all day and he couldn't do anything, kept jumping into them and generally being a scrub. Just as I was about to deal the killer blow via a crossup kick, he dced and sent me this awesome message:

LAWL! So I highly recommend all of you play this idiot and use Seth!

yeah that was me the first time i played seth with boxer in the final, i rage quit and said sorry didnt want you to win the final just noob jumping back on me all day. then went back to ryu because of match ups like that, i still cant beat gief with dictator fuckk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

HAHAHA Dude Delicious has ragequit on me before. Didnt leave hatemail though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Played some guy Tmunnyxx just before .
Lol first ragequit Ive ever had in player matches
only 3 games too , mmmmmmm dragon punch flames haha  ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

B BOY DRAW2

HAHAHA...that's the funniest shit I've seen!!!
I've had a few good rage quits busted on me...
I wish XBOX didn't delete messages after a while cos I've had some good hate mail come through too...

On that note...given the chance on XBOX Live...play against lipgloss80...
no doubt you will receive that golden message after a rage quit
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

massi4h

Marvel is pissing me off with all the ragequitters. When I was playing on Friday morning (so it's Thursday nightish in the US) I thought I'd do some ranked matches and try get that stupid 50ocv achievement. I only just found out that you can use assists (my 20 before the patch didnt involve any) so my team (on PAD!!!) is Mag/CapCom/Akuma. I won about 80% of the matches all under 250 ping where I could barely notice any lag and nothing that could screw up timing your links.

About 80% of the games that I did win or were going to, I ended up being rage quitted on. I'm ocving them, they're on their last character about to die then: "A player has left the game or disconnected"... About half of them did quit after I killed their first character cause they obviously just had 2 assist characters left and they were probably going for the achievement as well.

One guy messaged me that I was playing cheap (after I beat his jump back cable + doom aa assist). Then he ends up calling me poor for not having the new cod, which I tell him I have it on PC which I got for free from activision...

I got 2 other hate mails as well that day, stupid bloody americans.

I'm pretty happy today that a couple people sent me gg messages after I beat them. And yes they were americans as well! That's amazing.

/long rant of me being angry and only having 34 ocvs when I should have been done a long time ago

fluxcore

:D

n1 mate, although it's much more annoying when  you're actually going for achievments!!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

Just play me, you will OCV me all day long

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

If you really want the achievement mason then I can help you get it. :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fucking hell. Ive played less than 10 random online games and i dont even think i HAVE any achievements because i barely ever play this on 360.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

thats why you play on PC and not console!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on December 07, 2009, 08:21:10 AM
thats why you play on PC and not console!!!

Id love to play Marvel on PC. But GGPO doesnt support it.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.