• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Ragequit thread

Started by fluxcore, June 01, 2009, 04:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blutsauger

I've ragequitted quite a bit.Im not gonna lie.

But god damn is it funny to see Team Scrub/Cable/Sent/BH'ers quit on you after killing the pointman(I use Team Z).And then sending 'Cheap nub bitch using Trons proj assist and the jugg glitch noob faggot cunt dick shit lick chimneyfucker'(or something similar)

DELICIOUS TEARS. DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS TEARS.

fluxcore

I always find marvel amusing like that. I don't really know how you can get annoyed at bullshit in that game, since EVERYTHING is bullshit.

I've been playing Morrigan/Tron recently, and c.lk, c.lk, tron, super does roughly 75%, it's beautiful.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Blutsauger

Yeah.To be honest, I go on expecting bullshit and getting my ass kicked.Sometimes I come out better off.Most of the time im caught in a god damn infinite.

So i raegquit and send them bad messages!Like 'omg lern how 2 play mag is scrub'hah!Take THAT

Barnstorm

been playin a lot of marvel lately and it just goes with the territory

it was funny because i beat qball with MSP, Duc, MSS and jug,bbhood,omega
and he was using bheart sent cable but wasnt happy until i beat him with a low tier

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Holy shit. This makes me want to play marvel online.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Hahaha, you should send back messages like "it makes me wet when you talk like that".  You might get a Mike reply back though, lol :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

B BOY DRAW2

haha...that right there...is some hate for sure! haha.
This shits more than a game!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Barnstorm

played Qball again today and he kept dropping on me everytime i i picked a top tier first

so i messaged him
"dont be scared"

he replyed
"u cant fight nigga...u just jump assist n unload all day!"

so i pick colossus,capcom,tron
and he picks spiral,strider, doom

Its incredible the amount of rage people have with this game when they are so hypocritical
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=170254 here is a perfect example of MvC2 scrubs

if you use X character, move, combo you have no skill

Blutsauger

Oh man.I really fuckin wanna play Marvel online now.Sometimes, for shits and giggles I play Cable/Sent/BH (Dont know if it has a team name, but i dubbed it "Team Faggot".Not because of the characters, but because I LITERALLY only do like 3-4 moves)

HK DEMON CORNER SPAM!

And goddamn those people bitching about it.I dont think its anyone elses fault if you suddenly think your hot shit because you beat the computer a couple times.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Barnstorm on April 16, 2010, 12:59:37 AM
played Qball again today and he kept dropping on me everytime i i picked a top tier first

so i messaged him
"dont be scared"

he replyed
"u cant fight nigga...u just jump assist n unload all day!"

so i pick colossus,capcom,tron
and he picks spiral,strider, doom

Its incredible the amount of rage people have with this game when they are so hypocritical
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=170254 here is a perfect example of MvC2 scrubs

if you use X character, move, combo you have no skill

Don't know why you'd play online if you don't want to win/get better. =/
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

SF4 tonight vs some guy called grandCHAP10N (great your gamertag is the most fail one I've ever met)

After owning him like 20 - 2 (he beat my bison doing only HK and even beat my Ironfist Sagat).
He messages me: "stop using super on me u assh0le cheat"
So I call him a noob who only knows how to crouching fierce and flash kick. He actually literally sat there crouching the whole game pressing cr.hp, then when I block it flash kick. And his ex flash kicks were coming out half screen. He even beat some of my pokes with it lol.
So next message: "fuk u cunt i dare u to challenge me without super."

OK seriously... So I own him with akuma without even using EX meter though he uses all his for whenever he manages to pull off an EX sonic boom. And then like 5 other characters and he quits and logs off.

I actually think all he had was 3P and 3K mapped. He's mash both specials when he could and as soon as he gets a bar it's EX.

Also guys capped until next Saturday lol. Awesome way to prepare for the tournament. I play fine without any lag when capped it's just usually I can't hear your guys mics.

budafist

Quote from: massi4h on April 29, 2010, 11:59:49 PM
SF4 tonight vs some guy called grandCHAP10N (great your gamertag is the most fail one I've ever met)

After owning him like 20 - 2 (he beat my bison doing only HK and even beat my Ironfist Sagat).
He messages me: "stop using super on me u assh0le cheat"
So I call him a noob who only knows how to crouching fierce and flash kick. He actually literally sat there crouching the whole game pressing cr.hp, then when I block it flash kick. And his ex flash kicks were coming out half screen. He even beat some of my pokes with it lol.
So next message: "fuk u cunt i dare u to challenge me without super."

OK seriously... So I own him with akuma without even using EX meter though he uses all his for whenever he manages to pull off an EX sonic boom. And then like 5 other characters and he quits and logs off.

I actually think all he had was 3P and 3K mapped. He's mash both specials when he could and as soon as he gets a bar it's EX.

Also guys capped until next Saturday lol. Awesome way to prepare for the tournament. I play fine without any lag when capped it's just usually I can't hear your guys mics.

haha, yeah man I've played this dude a few times.
total chump, only wins with my boredom and random character selects
me and dvs were taking rounds at embarraring him, when he sends me the "cant you beat me without super" msg.
WTF? but I do have super, and so do you? its beacuase you suck at the game chapion lol
what a cock.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

massi4h

OK played this scrubby T-Hawk in a ranked match called Sablicious.

He spammed and won the first round, then I pwned him the second, then in the third he mashed a super out in a block string then taunted and quit.

Now here are the messages he sent me:

Sablicious: www.buttonmasherrapedandhumiliated.cum\inyofaggoty-gob ^_^

me: but you didn't win, you quit before the game ended...

Sablicious: I KICKED A SKANKY SCRUB TO GUTTER - MISSION COMPLETE! ^_^

me: can't remember

Sablicious: BUT I RAPED U AND DISCARDED U... LIKE A USED TAMPON

me: can't remember

Sablicious: SLIGHT CORRECTION: I BUFFERED A SUPER DURING THE SPLASH ANIMATION THEN UNCEREMONIOUSLY JETTISONED THE USED PIECE OF RANCID MEAT.

me: You have about 20 games in your collection and you've made one friend. Maybe you're doing something wrong

Sablicious: YOU HAVE MANY 'FRIENDS' ON LIVE... JUST LIKE IN YOUR HEAD ; )

me: man grow some balls

Sablicious: fmp* BALLS DROP (*Fellate My Phallus)

me: OK how about we settle this first to 10?

Sablicious: I'D GLADDY GET 10 SUDANESE NIGGERS TO THROAT-RAPE YOU -- MAY I HAVE YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND CREDIT CARD DETAILS PLEASE? : )

me: OK so you don't accept then

Sablicious: I ACCEPT YOU'RE PART OF THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE -- THE ROLE SUITS U : )

So much fail :/

fluxcore

lol, though I'm not sure if at him or at you :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

xpunch

Bit of a sicko lol, but some dudes on live are douchey kunntz. Thats normal lol thats why i had to block msg's from ppl that aint on my friends list. Its just a waste of time replying seriously, just laugh it off bro.

ohh which reminds me....

I hadd a dude on my friends list who mains Seth and i think he's an ozhadou dude his GT is CrazyFreeRider, anyways he sent me a random az msg saying that im getting banned and he hpoes xbox live banz me and ended his msg's with long az ahahahahahahahahahahaha's

I was like brooooo i don't even know you, blah blah blah and removed him from my friends list.

Then all of a sudden he join's my endless battle lobby, i just manged beat his Seth with dudley, then he rages. I msg'd him lol'ing it up.

Then he starts telling me that he's only had the game for 15min's and that if i go to aus evo apac he's gona kill me, saying something like when you land in my country your never going home bitch ill fuck u up, my house not your house.

I just lol'd at him while he was raging.

So yeah il try save up to go meet dis guy in person hahahaha
So weird tho coz i use to play SF4 against him alot and then he goes all nerdy nerdo on me.