• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Ragequit thread

Started by fluxcore, June 01, 2009, 04:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That's why you don't play scrubs. It's a phat waste of time in so many ways.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ctrlalttehleet is really really bad.

For a laugh, look at the replay with his inputs on a knockdown. Its mashtastic. And it never changes.

Also, he has ragequit on me mid ultra more than once. He used to blues in on endless battles with me and Jay if they werent set to private.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

redtie

Him: Cheap turtle bitch
Me: shutup abbo

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on July 09, 2010, 12:31:30 PM
Ctrlalttehleet is really really bad.

For a laugh, look at the replay with his inputs on a knockdown. Its mashtastic. And it never changes.

Also, he has ragequit on me mid ultra more than once. He used to blues in on endless battles with me and Jay if they werent set to private.

LOL! I saw that on Skullators replay after a K.O. Angry mash lol. Or maybe a 'move didn't come out' mash, my favourite.

Fuck was so bored tonight mane. I went on a taunting mission. It started when this dude got the upper hand in a round after he'd been losing like 10-0, and he started taunt. I was like ' Mother Fuckker'.
I ended up having 5 RQ's from my friends list  :( And 3 deleted me  :(

Next time i should stay away from ps3 if it gets boring. Or play some Tekken lol. I've gone shit as on that game now, can't remember shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

originaljulz

Haha I had an IRL rage quit today. They had a Razing Storm tournament (I dunno if you guys even know of the game, nobody plays it) at Timezone under BK today, and we were playing round robin, and I was in the first match, and then one of the guys saw me play (I'm pretty good lol) and then he just quit without trying a game.

And yeah I came first and won $80 credit.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Gino

Quote from: originaljulz on July 10, 2010, 09:04:29 PM
Haha I had an IRL rage quit today. They had a Razing Storm tournament (I dunno if you guys even know of the game, nobody plays it) at Timezone under BK today, and we were playing round robin, and I was in the first match, and then one of the guys saw me play (I'm pretty good lol) and then he just quit without trying a game.

And yeah I came first and won $80 credit.

Isn't that the awesomely huge gun game?

originaljulz

Yeah it is lol. Shooting giant terrorist mech spiders makes you feel like a real badass.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Loomie

Someone (jampwnsyomomma) I was fighting in Endless battle just now rage quit on me. This is exactly what he said:
thats sad using as a spawu kill haha u fail

I think because I was crossing him up with gen every time he got up he got angry lol. Some people... sheeeesh

budafist

I've been getting heaps of rage mail lately.

I was playing Juri against an Adon, I beat him 3 in a row. He sends me voice msg saying "have fun the cheapest cunt in the world"
I replied "what do you mean"
he reckoned coz I was staying back using projectiles that I was cheap, and that there was absolutley nothing he could d about it. -not worth replying to.

Another 1 was in ranked against a good Dudley. 5th round i was down to 1 hit of health left. he had full health and I made the comeback from Nam. it was gansta.
he sent me msg "you're going on avoided players for that"  he beleived that coz he messed up his finishing combo that I was abusing lag to win.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

budafist

My SSF4 disk somehow found itself the target of a rage frenzy

I really shouldnt play ranked matches while trying to quit smoking. :(

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Pfff. No one on this forum can out rage BIRRY WONG.

NO ONE
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Smoof and Euan will testify to the unmatched burning anger that stems from my being awful at Halo reach.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

budafist

but is your halo cd in 3 pices in the rubbish bin?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 19, 2010, 04:27:31 PM
Pfff. No one on this forum can out rage BIRRY WONG.

NO ONE
QFT

NIgga shud b selling lemonade.