• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Tekken 5: DR Online (PS3)

Started by pax_bisonica, January 18, 2009, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pax_bisonica

Anyone here play Tekken 5 DR online over PSN?  I'm Thinking of picking it up, but wanted to get an idea if I would be able to hook up some New Zealand competition.
All who oppose me will be destroyed.  Maybe.

Orochi

I have it, but my connection is comparable to a dead snail trying to move uphill. (woosh)

fluxcore

You'd do better asking over at Tekken Zaibatsu, unfortunately. I tried to get the tekken people to come join NZism, but they've got a pretty decent community over there already and didn't want to budge. DiabloGTR was about the only fallout, thanks guy :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

!DIABLO GTR!

I've heard stuff about the lag and such... And DR is pretty cheap in Auckland now. So I doubt anyone is going to play it...  :)

And there's a possibility that Tekken 6 BR might be released tonight or tomorrow, though it's purely speculation at this point...

And I almost forgot. All the people who still play DR DON'T have PS3's...  :) I have a PS3 HORI stick at best since I still haven't found the money for a PS3...  :)
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded