• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

What have they done to my Monkey Island!!

Started by stereomonkey, June 03, 2009, 12:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Yeah I heard about that the other day.  Its gonna be awesome.  I have played through that game at least 4 times.  Looking forward to playing it again in HD with mad voices.

I always thought Monkey Island 2 was the best though.

I just finished my third playthrough of Indiana Jones and the fate of atlantis.

I love adventure games.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

I actually liked the old version of that screen much more :/
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 03, 2009, 01:00:21 PM
Yeah I heard about that the other day.  Its gonna be awesome.  I have played through that game at least 4 times.  Looking forward to playing it again in HD with mad voices.

I love adventure games.

AWESUUUUUM LENNY BRO!!!! 

Indiana FOA is superb brother!  Actually, I enjoyed Monkey Island 3 (because it was so pretty)

But DAMN, that art advisor needs to step back and have a good look at it.  I would have jizzed my pants if it had the art styling of MI3.  Sooo prutty...
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 03, 2009, 02:32:54 PM
Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on June 03, 2009, 01:00:21 PM

I love adventure games.

Yeah I just scored a copy of MI3 and Im about to play it through.  I played it through years ago, but lost it so this should b fun.

Are the new sam and max games worth a look?

AWESUUUUUM LENNY BRO!!!! 

Indiana FOA is superb brother!  Actually, I enjoyed Monkey Island 3 (because it was so pretty)

But DAMN, that art advisor needs to step back and have a good look at it.  I would have jizzed my pants if it had the art styling of MI3.  Sooo prutty...

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

I use to have a complete set of the games (including MI4) when I was in Hamilton.  I left it in a box at home but when I came back it was gone!  Fucken sucks balls!

If you could hook a brother up with a copy that would be sweet! ;)

fluxcore

I have a lucasarts pack with Sam & Max, DOTT and Indiana FOA all on cd (talkies) :)

Just wish it also had Monkey Island I & II...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Sam and Max, awesome.

Day of the Tentacle, I couldn't get into it. (Same as Manic Mansion)

I've played Sam and Max season 1 and actually did not enjoy it at all.  I think I rather see good old 2d art direction when it comes to it.

stereomonkey