• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Best place/website to get arcade stick....

Started by MistaTCR, June 17, 2009, 09:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: maelgrim on August 04, 2009, 07:58:41 PM
Quote from: Toomeke on August 04, 2009, 04:23:08 PM
http://akihabarashop.jp/developments/index.php?osCsid=7d5032b8f7613014740231454fc33b55

A few HRAP:SA's here. These are the special edition Hrap's that come with all Sanwa parts. Works out to $330 shipped. Definitely a good buy imo.

Nice, and then if you are real keen you can whack a Plexi on with some custom art  ;D
http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/index.cfm?loc=products&cat=1&subcat=1

The shipping for these is $31-00 US dollars.  I really want to get one for my TE and HRAP.  The shipping cost would remain the same.  ANyone want to split the shipping cost with me?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

maelgrim

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on August 04, 2009, 09:08:35 PM
Quote from: maelgrim on August 04, 2009, 07:58:41 PM
Quote from: Toomeke on August 04, 2009, 04:23:08 PM
http://akihabarashop.jp/developments/index.php?osCsid=7d5032b8f7613014740231454fc33b55

A few HRAP:SA's here. These are the special edition Hrap's that come with all Sanwa parts. Works out to $330 shipped. Definitely a good buy imo.

Nice, and then if you are real keen you can whack a Plexi on with some custom art  ;D
http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/index.cfm?loc=products&cat=1&subcat=1

The shipping for these is $31-00 US dollars.  I really want to get one for my TE and HRAP.  The shipping cost would remain the same.  ANyone want to split the shipping cost with me?

I will, I want one for my HRAP (the shipping had also put me off a bit).
I will also get him to print & cut the art (I have a pic ready).
If you only want the Plexis (no art etc) then probably easier if I do the order ?

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Lennysaurus

Sure.  Just PM me your bank details and ill wire you the cash for it.

I want a full one for my TE. (The plexi that goes right to the edges)

And Just a regular one for my HRAP.

Cheers man.

maelgrim

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on August 04, 2009, 09:21:16 PM

Cheers man.

No probs, assuming nobody else wants one ?
I will place the order tomorrow afternoon for:

1 x MCTE-FULL - Madcatz TE Full Panel Cover
2 x HRAPEX - Hori Real Arcade Pro3/EX Cover
1 x APCS-H3EX - Artwork Print and Cut HRAP3/EX
1 x WCLR - Clear Acrylic Dust Washer

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Will

Any chance I can get you do order me one of those extended covers for the TE & a clear arrowed dustcover? All good if you cant since its a pretty late request, PM your bank deets if you can chuck my order in.  :D
Learning....

Lennysaurus

Quote from: maelgrim on August 04, 2009, 09:30:32 PM
Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on August 04, 2009, 09:21:16 PM

Cheers man.

No probs, assuming nobody else wants one ?
I will place the order tomorrow afternoon for:

1 x MCTE-FULL - Madcatz TE Full Panel Cover
2 x HRAPEX - Hori Real Arcade Pro3/EX Cover
1 x APCS-H3EX - Artwork Print and Cut HRAP3/EX
1 x WCLR - Clear Acrylic Dust Washer

Sweet.  Also for both of mine can you get the cut for only the first six buttons please?

Dont want the last two on either.

fluxcore

Those extended panels look pretty awesome on the TE actually, if I were to do mine again I'd get one of those. Not so fond of the full panel look tbh.

You not concerned about the stick height anymore lenny?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

maelgrim

Quote from: Will on August 04, 2009, 10:21:28 PM
Any chance I can get you do order me one of those extended covers for the TE & a clear arrowed dustcover? All good if you cant since its a pretty late request, PM your bank deets if you can chuck my order in.  :D

Yep I'll add you in.
Will be orderign when I get home this afternoon (just have to check my Artwork is all good)
Once I know what exchange rate is used I'll then send you & Lenny my bank details

EDIT - so Will you want
1 x MCTE-EX - Mad Catz TE Extended Covers
1 x WACLR - Arrowed Dust Washer - Clear 1/16"

did you want normal 8 button layout or just 6 like Lenny ?

Will

Yep thats what I want, ill have mine cut for 8 buttons thanks. Once I get home ill get the money into your account as soon as possible.
Learning....

maelgrim

Ive placed the order, i'll PM you guys the details.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ok, so after i get my PS3, im probably NOT going to be able to afford a decent stick for a while. I know geneterror is using his oldschool namco on his PS3 via some kind of converter. Any relatively decent/relatively cheap converters out there that anyone knows of?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

I have a spare Smartjoy 2.0 USB converter if you want to borrow it until you can get a new stick. I would give/sell it to you but I want to keep it as a backup becasue you can't buy them anymore.
Let me know and you can grab it whenver you want from my work (Khyber Pass Road) or my apartment (New North Road).
KOW 2011