• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Garou mark of the wolves out now ! Lets play !!!!

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 25, 2009, 12:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Righto all of you guys go get this and lets have some matches . Downloading right now :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Barnstorm

hows it play online im thinking about getting it but i never got in snk fighters

Squares

Host has LAN advantage, player playing you gets insane lag. GGPO version if any.
Nyaaaa

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Squares on July 01, 2009, 02:23:03 PM
Host has LAN advantage, player playing you gets insane lag. GGPO version if any.

Ive heard this and its rubbish .
Most of the people making these comments are just reading this from other messageboards . I played about 4 aussies and I never had host and ran just as good as SF4 .

electric

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on July 01, 2009, 06:26:15 PMI played about 4 aussies and I never had host and ran just as good as SF4

So it IS shit then ? hahaha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Surely people out there dont have worse connections than me lol . Ive got a terrible one and if it runs fine for me .....

Sorta like those people saying hyper fighting was crap and its the most fun ive had online :)

fluxcore

Hyper fighting IS fun, but the netcode is pretty shit. You can feel it, even just walking back and forward is really delayed.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Elixir

The XBLA port is trash. Don't buy it.

Most like all SNK games for the 360, actually.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Booooo to all the haters , playing on xbox live against someone in the same city or close ( hamilton) lol is fine . Dont buy it and dont enjoy it then . I just picked up kingof fighters 98 too . :)

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness