• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Spacing/Zoning tutorial vid from 1up

Started by fluxcore, July 08, 2009, 07:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Squares

Nyaaaa

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 08, 2009, 11:04:26 AM
Quote from: Toomeke on July 08, 2009, 09:51:45 AM

I didn't really mean that. I think the only person who knows how to poke and zone properly is you funnily enough. Even though Hue is good I don't know if he understands these concepts. He uses Ryu as a tank that does huge damage in alot of situations but loses out in the ground and air game. Know what I mean

Oh dear...

I lie. Your another who understands poking and zoning too. Too bad that Guile's normals and flash kick aren't as good as they have been in past SF games.

HoneyBadger

I love this video. I'm probably one of the members that needs this most
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: Smoofikith on July 08, 2009, 03:32:43 PM
In your 1998stib? ARE YOU BUNTA!?

just watch out for my YELLOW rx7..... :P

also this vid is pretty cool.
The New Generation Clockw0rk

CrazyMobius

what? Why is he saying Raiyu and Hadookin? It astounds me how people can play SF for so many years and still mispronounce these most common words.  ???

Furthermore. If people aren't doing this already what the hell are they trying to do?!

It's just basic physics!!!

It's like saying. "When playing Soocer kick your leg when the ball is close. Kicking your leg too early will not make contact with the ball and so should be avoided."

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 18, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
what? Why is he saying Raiyu and Hadookin? It astounds me how people can play SF for so many years and still mispronounce these most common words.  ???

Furthermore. If people aren't doing this already what the hell are they trying to do?!

It's just basic physics!!!

It's like saying. "When playing Soocer kick your leg when the ball is close. Kicking your leg too early will not make contact with the ball and so should be avoided."

Some of us, ie. me, are retarded.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CrazyMobius

If you dudes wanna get some good practice with SF fundamentals I would suggest playing the Street Fighter II series. Cos in those games (with exception) fundamentals is all there really is!