• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

xLan 09

Started by stereomonkey, July 13, 2009, 04:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Okay, seriously though.  I need to know if this will be worth while.

I want to book it sooner rather than later (I'm not one to procrastinate).  That and I'm thinking of booking it for both Friday and Saturday.  That way I'll get the most out of you fighting game buddies!

So Euan, I'll probably not come on Wednesday if that's cool bro :)  Your welcome to come for some games if your not too busy with you B'Day :D

So I'm guessing Smoof, Lenny and maybe the Hamiltonians too?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

nah thats sweet man , im still pretty crook anyway . Probably shhoot over saturday for some games tho
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: stereomonkey on July 14, 2009, 02:38:22 PM
Okay, seriously though.  I need to know if this will be worth while.

I want to book it sooner rather than later (I'm not one to procrastinate).  That and I'm thinking of booking it for both Friday and Saturday.  That way I'll get the most out of you fighting game buddies!

So Euan, I'll probably not come on Wednesday if that's cool bro :)  Your welcome to come for some games if your not too busy with you B'Day :D

So I'm guessing Smoof, Lenny and maybe the Hamiltonians too?

and the me and the me
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Lennysaurus

I cant come till late as on Friday night, possibly not till Saturday morning.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

I can make Friday, but I gotta be in town on Saturday morning to give my gf da pleasurer so I'll probably be out unless I can get a lift back to somewhere that can at least take me to the city
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Smoofikith on July 14, 2009, 03:09:43 PM
I can make Friday, but I gotta be in town on Saturday morning to give my gf da pleasurer so I'll probably be out unless I can get a lift back to somewhere that can at least take me to the city
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

That's sweet guys.

I probably won't be in till about 3pm.  Gonna see some of the fams before I hit the "holiday inn"  :-*

So I'm going to book it now.  I'll see you guys when the time comes aye.  Oh Lenny.  I think I'll need to borrow your monitor again.  I forgot I don't have one so >_<

[8-----D] Toots

stereomonkey

Quote from: Toomeke on July 14, 2009, 05:01:02 PM
I'll come

Sweet.  Your all welcome to bring some drinks and stuff.

I will have my xbox available to play on with two sticks.  Anyone else want to bring their stuff that would be sweet too.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

stereomonkey

Quote from: wick3d wayz on July 14, 2009, 08:58:32 PM
any vacancies?  ;D

Bro, just rock up and we will sort everything out on the spot :D

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: stereomonkey on July 14, 2009, 09:12:42 PM
Quote from: wick3d wayz on July 14, 2009, 08:58:32 PM
any vacancies?  ;D

Bro, just rock up and we will sort everything out on the spot :D

swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwt  :D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

stereomonkey

Err... now I'm a bit worried.  Since evo is streaming this weekend and there is not a very good connection at the holiday inn (as in not available)  I might have to reorganize the accomadation.

Will people be willing to play at the inn or should we think about staying somewhere else.  ie, someones home ;)

or I can cancel everything... :'(

NinjaSock

Thought i'd sign up here just to say a massive thank you to all the NZism guys who rocked the fighting games at xLAN.

It was a pleasure to look after your tournament and you guys have a really great community going on here, certainly alot more friendly and excited than most gaming communities i know.

It was awesome to have you all there bringing the hype and I look forward to seeing the vids you guys took  :D

stereomonkey

Quote from: NinjaSock on July 15, 2009, 12:33:27 PM
Thought i'd sign up here just to say a massive thank you to all the NZism guys who rocked the fighting games at xLAN.

It was a pleasure to look after your tournament and you guys have a really great community going on here, certainly alot more friendly and excited than most gaming communities i know.

It was awesome to have you all there bringing the hype and I look forward to seeing the vids you guys took  :D

Great to see ya here NinjaSock.  Thanks for all the good times at xLan, hopefully I didn't pee of too many people when I was raping people on VF5 with that giant dude. :P