• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Playstation 3 Real Arcade Pro. 3 Fighting Stick

Started by karizzma, July 15, 2009, 12:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Has anyone had any experience with the stick? Thinking of picking one up for a mate of mine who doesn't want to fork out for TE.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-zl-49-en-70-1rrr.html

maelgrim

The HRAP3 (as it is also known) is a great stick (I have one)
its the next best thing to a Madcatz TE and if you upgrade the buttons to Sanwa (easy snap on connectors) you basically have the same stick as a TE (all Sanwa parts).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

karizzma

What brand is the stick? and the layout of the buttons seems funny is it easy to use?

kingpiccolo

i got the ps2 version this stick is very comfortable to use not as godly as TE sticks but still a very very nice stick to use.

Quote from: karizzma on July 15, 2009, 10:59:51 AM
What brand is the stick? and the layout of the buttons seems funny is it easy to use?

its a hori if thats what you mean.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: kingpiccolo on July 15, 2009, 11:03:18 AM
i got the ps2 version this stick is very comfortable to use not as godly as TE sticks but still a very very nice stick to use.

Quote from: karizzma on July 15, 2009, 10:59:51 AM

its a hori if thats what you mean.

The stick is a stock sanwa.  The buttons are hori

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

this stick is going for around $100 nzd if you buy it in Japan... its like everywhere...
I am thiking of getting one if my new stick ain't good :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Kanae

Far out I seriouly cant find a under $200 (inc shippin) stick for PC with good parts, any ideas anyone?

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: Kanae on July 15, 2009, 07:43:53 PM
Far out I seriouly cant find a under $200 (inc shippin) stick for PC with good parts, any ideas anyone?

Doesn't exist bro. The cheapest route is buying a mayflash and then modding it with parts. Should work out to under $200 if you have all the tools you need.

Kanae

grr thought so, dammit, guess i should spend my student allowence on a 360 eh.

electric

Theres a post in one of the other threads saying that you can get standard edition Fight Sticks from the USA Capcom store for just over $150 NZ delivered. Sure, it's not Sanwa... but another 100 on top of that later down the track and it could be. That's probably about as cheap and as good quality as you're going to find, I'd say.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

Quote from: Kanae on July 15, 2009, 07:43:53 PM

I'm selling one atm with fully modded Sanwa parts for $200 if you are interested.
It works on PC 100% as I have tested it.
But will be testing it on Ps3 and xbox later on today.

Kanae

I think I might as well mod a mayflash, I would never buy a stick somebody else built or modded, I like working on things to much :P

zos'la

dejct

This stick is awesome. The stick is sanwa stock, the buttons are hori but they are pretty damn good. I ordered one of these from firstgames. I also modded it with sanwa parts. BUY ONE OF THESE. Next best thing to a TE stick pretty much. Forget the crappy mayflash lol. Waste of time, the case is tiny and crap.
PSN: dejct