• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

GG's topic for SFIV PC

Started by Skullator, July 19, 2009, 01:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pookychoo

thanks for the game, i had changed it to fixed fps instead of variable which helped a bit with the smoothness.

zos'la

Ryan:
cheers for game :D good set we had last night, My sakura still need some work with your Gief, big fat lamer he is lol. I'll need learn a couple mroe characters befor ethe next hit!!!

good to see you getting your stick fixed, so hope to have more games later la.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

zos'la

err guess I'll keep this port alive, GG Ash7.

zos'la

ggs to Euan, great 20 games -.- god I was tired after that hahaha.

Skullator

GG's lads

Good to see your Viper's still progressing nicely Ashe

Same shit diff day Andy, Ryu's as unforgivable as ever lol. Hopefully one day I'll be able to zone effectively enough against you to put some pressure on. Appreciate the sets, each one helps.

NZTauranga, good set as always brother, fierce boxer lol. Watch those special punches towards the end tho when chun's sitting on a full ultra meter, it's an easy punish.

And shout out to Oldball \ NoID's \ Afterdeath and all other OZH's ;]

zos'la

oh yeah,
Thanks for teh game over teh weekend skull/ Ash good playing you guys again, been awhile.
Many thanks to Kevin and bunch of crazy Aussie guys who practice with me, very productive week it was.

Ashe

you should give us some of those aussie players names zosla! i tried adding a bunch of people from ozhadou's thread but a lot of them are inactive ><

zos'la

sure, hit me up on live and I'll give you some oz players gamer tags thats on regulary.

karizzma

GG Zosla. Im using xkheretics account at the moment so that was me you were facing.

zos'la

ah ggz, coming nicely with the rog^^
thansk for teh set was great to have played again after the holidays.

hope to play you more.

geneterror

Quote from: karizzma on January 12, 2010, 12:19:11 AM
GG Zosla. Im using xkheretics account at the moment so that was me you were facing.
What happened to the ps3 bro?
KOW 2011

karizzma

Man its down at the moment. I'm getting a slim in about a week or two so I will be back but for now I have to play the pc and arcade versions at yiffins.

zos'la

I think Pc has a lot of good players expeically the OZ players as my NZ players seems to be on PS3?
i'll be on tonight as usual after dinner.

karizzma

Where do I go to find the OZ player tags?

zos'la

http://www.ozhadou.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3988

this is their list of players on PC,
Though they rank their players by grade, such as S grade, A grade etc etc... as I've been told. So human bomb would be S grade according to their standards.
the list don't have these grades though I have some good friends from OZ hadou who gives me a heads up on who is what etc.
If you want I could possibly name a few when Im online at home.. can't rememebr their names very well lol...