• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

GG's topic for SFIV PC

Started by Skullator, July 19, 2009, 01:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

ggs Euan, good 32 games -.-
Been awhile since we've played, you have improved :D slightly :P
sorry forgot to tell u i  haave a mic lol...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Skullator

Gg's Ashe

Zosla mic battle some time bro

fluxcore

just a mention, personally I think ventrilo is better than the sfiv chat shit, so get on up in our vent server :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Skullator

zos'la

True that, will have to get it setup first, just got win7 installed so kind fresh on all the applications :)

Skullator, just send me an invite, I'll join if I am free.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah cheers for the games andy , nice connection with you , hardly any lag :)
Nice to play so many games .
dam you for being so good !!!!!!
Yes we shall mic battle on vent tonight if your on .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

yup we can have more games if you want, I am usually on during 5-11 pm for most days unless I am out :)
Yesterday I feel asleep when I got home from work so Only had a few games with fareless newbie ( GGs to you )
got DC because my GF came home and started to stream her anime...

anyways I am on most nights lately Euan so if ur keen for some games just let me know.

Skullator

GG'S SMASHBROS!

Stoked you guys have joined in on the PC love! +2 amazingly skilled players on this platform and you guys play ALL the chars I wanna learn more on! Perfect lol.

Here's to 1000's more!

zos'la

there were quiet a few on last night...
I think my peak was about 20? including AUS of course...

Skullator

Yeah man PC is the place to be at the moment.. me and Mason got very good connection, I can pretty much guarantee PC having the best connections
And you can multi task!

massi4h

Yup ggs to Skullator last night, damn you for beating my Dan. Look forward to playing with everyone else.

zos'la

I need some Akuma/Balrog games plz :D
Stupid Jack wasn't wanting to play his Akuma and went random Ryu Sgay chur chur!!!

Skullator

Some beast boxing on PC now thanks to smashbro's! He ripped me in our set with so many chars lol.

Since we are pretty much done with SFIV, we shouldn't hold back on our mains or keep secrets as much any more.. lol
Like sure it sucks I play Andy all the time, and he knows exactly what my chun is trying to do before she does it, but that's ok because he helped me lvl up so hard.... lol

zos'la

I'm sure I used my Ryu like 1xxx times vs your CHun xD just to learn it myself^^ why do you think I know how to use Chun? I learnt it off you but of course I play my own style :P tricks I pick them up all the time when i play you, its like oooOoOOOOoo something new to try lol.

I don't think we hold back, but playing for free you want to try other characters, that goess for me as well XD

Skullator

True.. I'm picking up a beast Honda now that I think about it mainly thanks to Coffin! He's so fun to play lmfao.