• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

GG's topic for SFIV PC

Started by Skullator, July 19, 2009, 01:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Gg's Ben, good to have you on board the PC train too!

And sorry about the random drop during the Mike Ross moments.. power cut ( 4th one tonight ;\  )

zos'la

ggs to Fong and Jack la, soz for the lag at start, gf was uploading to FB.. lol.
The every now and then spike is a pain sometimes but apart from that we need more matches down.
We also need to do mroe Giga nights xD with the no lag then we can see if we have improve on the matchups.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on March 10, 2010, 08:40:20 AM
ggs to Fong and Jack la, soz for the lag at start, gf was uploading to FB.. lol.
The every now and then spike is a pain sometimes but apart from that we need more matches down.
We also need to do mroe Giga nights xD with the no lag then we can see if we have improve on the matchups.

Yea, the ranbats are gonna be really good in this regard. Fuck, i need to get a better PC so i can jump in on this action.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

So what's the word with Super on PC?

I just went and got a new PC (3.0GHz Quadcore, ATI HD5850 and 8gig DDR3 RAM) so I'm keen to grab a copy for PC when it comes out. Curious to run Super on my PC (and PS3 as well of course) and see how the new comp handles it.

Can't be bothered buying vanilla SF4 for PC now because it will be outdated in 2 months and I'll probably be playing FF13 for those 2 months anyway ;)
KOW 2011

Skullator

You're about 9 months to early to think about a PC release.. IMO

The real question is whats the word on Arcade... developers wont want their game pirated and leaked before an Arcade release. (Xbox 360 is inevitable, and a non issue inside Japan)

zos'la

well teh CD key for SF4 is only $30 NZD so its pretty cheap and worth playing since nearly everyone is on it atm.

As SSF4 on PC? no word at all, I would assume an arcade release be more practical but if SSF4 htis PC then I'll aklso grab it as I beleive personally PC are far supperior in regards to net code/ gaming.

geneterror

Quote from: zosla on March 10, 2010, 01:59:38 PM
well teh CD key for SF4 is only $30 NZD so its pretty cheap and worth playing since nearly everyone is on it atm.
Yeah but like I said I'll be playing FF13 pretty hard out for the next month or two. After that I'll be playing the PS3 version of Super and I can't see myself going back to SF4 once that is out. I can wait for the PC release.
KOW 2011

zos'la

yeah, but you know you want SF4 NOW NOW NOW!!! lol
I'll be in between both games, hopefully I can manage the time for it lol.. stayed up till 1 AM playing FF13 last night after SF4 god sake!!!

geneterror

Yeah but I'm playing FF13 with my wife though and she'll be keen to play most nights so I'm takin' a break from SF for a few weeks. I'm hoping to make it to a few of the Ranbats etc coming up though. Can't quit completely ;)

I'll be going hard when I get Super for PS3.

Sorry I'm draggin' us off topic. Back to the ggs guys.
KOW 2011

zos'la

Thanks for kick my mates ass Mason last night :P
sorry I only manage to get 3 or so games with you as my mate wanted to learn.

massi4h

God damnit I thought I was actually beating Andy for once  :-[ GGs to you and your friend then.

zos'la

lol.. i played the first game and the 3rd game..
the rest was him scrubing Ryu and Ken lol.... dude I am sure you can tell.... not one proper SRK without mashing or FADC.
But I did see him picking you off the air pretty well LOL like 4 times in a row he kicked ur face when u went for an air fireball, I was cracking up LOL. He's got bad execution though experience wise not too bad I would say!!!

Skullator

4 air fireballs in a row.. definitely sounds like Mason's Akuma!! Hahahahahahaha

Skullator

Jacksmash.. Your akuma is something else bro, non stop pressure and no fear. GG's with him and then..
Your Sagat! You really are New Zealand's Mago man.. from what I've seen anyway, execution which just doesn't ever falter..
Still.. so proud I can sometimes down that beast with my girl ;p

Sorry for the short set, but yeah I was heading out with a mate. Look forward to 1000's more games!

zos'la

Gg's to Skullator, hope u liked my tri-bitches xD

Also nice set with AfterDeath, too bad the connection was a bit lame -.-