• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

BATTLE IN THE SOUTH!!!!! 01-08-09 till 02-08-09!!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, July 27, 2009, 11:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 28, 2009, 02:32:28 PM
Your bees fail. its like youre trying to be the queen bee, but youre scraping princess level.

ALL HAIL PRINCESS SMOOF

birdie wong  ::) ::) ::)
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

gunsmoke

Quote from: Smoofikith on July 28, 2009, 04:10:00 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 28, 2009, 02:32:28 PM
Your bees fail. its like youre trying to be the queen bee, but youre scraping princess level.

ALL HAIL PRINCESS SMOOF

birdie wong  ::) ::) ::)

LOl BILLLLLLLLLLY WON........at last
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

You all best be chanting that shit when the tourney rolls around.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

inoxx

yeah im probably keen!!

what time you gonna open up? p.s i might just come to watch haha not ready to battle yet! all good for spectators?

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

fluxcore

No offence, but the easiest way to get better is to play against stronger opposition and learn from it... so imo get in there with the boys and give it your best. They'll all help you out.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

I'll set up 3 rigs.

You can bring more if you like, but I only have 3 TVs

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

Hey Lenny, what time can I rock over on Sunday morning? Would you like me to bring and drink/snacks etc?

CoffinDrop1

Sounds like its going to be the mean bash Lenny. I'll see if I can make it out there to share some Honda love. Shucks I live in Rewa so it's literally down the road. Just gotta get the pass out brudaz! Hundred Hand Fingers are all crossed for clearance lol.

inoxx

What time will be possible to head over?

Morning-Afternoon?

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

bro send me the address i'll try and make it , gotta hustle gas and sum lazy bewars
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on July 30, 2009, 08:28:44 AM
53 Pitt Ave,
Manurewa,

Come round bout 11ish
shot bro, hey does anyone wana carpool 4rm west i got 10 on it and some lazy beers.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

Yay I have permission to attend :)
I will be round Saturday after 11

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Lennysaurus

Cool guys.  Just remember to wear long pants and a hoodie/jumper, as we will be out in the garage, and it could get cold.  If anyone wants to stay the night bring an extra blanket as well, theres heaps of room.

Ive bought some cold beers and a whole bunch of sausages for a sausage sizzle on Saturday for lunch, so dont worry bout having lunch till you get to mine.

I'll have a 32 inch and a 22 inch HD setup, as well as a 21 inch SD setup.  If someone could bring an extra console thatd be great.  Also, if anyone wants to bring an extra TV for another setup thats fine as well.  Dont forget to bring all your joysticks as I only have 3 of mine on me at the moment.

I may be slightly hungover so youll have to forgive me a litle hahahaha.

gunsmoke

Woooo00000W i wish i could come ....
WOrk Work Work...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!