• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BATTLE IN THE SOUTH!!!!! 01-08-09 till 02-08-09!!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, July 27, 2009, 11:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gankatron

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Pinolicious

Well, I came late and random as, I was a bit blues and didn't say hi to everybody.

Nice to meet you Blackstarninja/Euan.  The others kept pronouncing your name as 'Yun', and I swear you were a white dude!  Hope your missus didn't give you too much grief hehe, nice to know I'm not the only one with the ball & chain.  We didn't talk much but your a funny dude!  Teach me the art of ditching the wife to play more video games with the guys!

Toomeke/Ben:  Cool seeing you again, that Nu sword shit gayness was too much for me, I'll make sure I'll have something ready for you for next time.

Smoof: My brother from another mother.  I don't even have to say anything bro, but we tight like dreadlocks, remember, tuesdays & thursday!  Which reminds me, I'll text you my number.

Lenny:  Remember my stick biznitch.  I will seriously rape you.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Just give her the damager combo in the bedroom before you wanna go out and then if shes like my wife she wont be able to walk the next day from all the tearing so free pass hahhahahaha
THE DAMAGER !!!!!!!!!!!!

nice to meet you too dude . was mucho funolio
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Daym i just remembered, lucky that money match wasnt a jizz match aye smoof that would of been awkward blowing in ya mouf.
hmmmm yeeess awkward 0_oo_0
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Thanks everyone for coming.

Was awesome fun.

See you guys next time!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

iMagneto

lenny we will play more mvc2 when it releases on ps3 :D

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Peter

HoneyBadger