• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Auckland Imax Arcade Moving?

Started by HoneyBadger, August 12, 2009, 04:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

I heard they were moving to where the old Planet Hollywood was... Can anyone confirm/deny this rumor?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

HoneyBadger

The super secret 2nd floor of Imax.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 12, 2009, 04:00:38 PM
I heard they were moving to where the old Planet Hollywood was... Can anyone confirm/deny this rumor?
Who gives a shit, that place sux, i mean it has like 3 bouncers in there at all times, what a fucking joke of an arcade.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Cause it'll be bigger which will = more games possibly for cheap.

MUMMYHALA

Ji3moon.ace

heard dey gettin steet fighter as well, what games u guys play at imax

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Ji3moon.ace on August 12, 2009, 04:31:42 PM
heard dey gettin steet fighter as well, what games u guys play at imax
Only thing i play there is pool, and tekken 6 once but didn't wana embarrass myself infront of the tekken players so i had to wait for ages.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

I heard this aswell, The dude I know is tight with the tech there and said its happening and they are looking at getting s SF setup but not in the big cabs, most likely like the yifans ones.
Learning....

Pinolicious

This will actually work well for them, when parents take their kids to the movies, the kids will be all like 'i wanna play that' and because they're spoilt little bitches, they'll start cashing in.
<PSN> Kriselda

zos'la

there are no high level game play people there = no point in going.
only reason I go there would be taking a chick along and trying to get those littleteddy bear things for them.... pool table is gay, bad ques and table, go to a proper pool hall if you want to play pool.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

samurai black

I play Rambo and Aliens: Extermination at IMAX. Is awesome.

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

iMagneto

what do i play when i go there? ermm... i just walk past it and head to yifans~ to find better players than non-skilled button bashing players~

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: iMagneto on August 29, 2009, 11:57:35 PM
what do i play when i go there? ermm... i just walk past it and head to yifans~ to find better players than non-skilled button bashing players~

Ahaha you shouldve been there today. Dude looked like he was trying to break the SF4 machine.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

budafist

honestly, if Imax gets decent SF4 machines then I'm gonna stop putting up with the fucked resolutions and grumpy ass staff of Yifans.  (even though the 4-way setup is kick ass)
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!