• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

My first SF4 Rage lol

Started by iMagneto, August 13, 2009, 12:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

heya folks.. i had a match in sf4 with this psn user "Muratwrx" the most dumbest stupid blanka i ever played~ well ur blanka gino much better than this fagg lol~ Especially guile.. Sonic Bomb then jumps back~~

doesnt learn to techit, and keeps doing anti-air roll, and i keep S.HK him~
i beat him like 6 - 0 ~ and wrote me a msg saying "Your a dirty fuck! fuck you and ur bison cheap shit!" "is that all you do just throw??"

i told him "go finish off your hard trials, im way outa your league".

Gino

Pffff, single out my blanka why don't you?

iMagneto

maybe =) ive played alot of blanka players in AUS and some NZ =) ill give u a go gino hehe~

this guy i played today...such a fucking loser~ do one single move thats all~

Hydro

Quote from: iMagneto on August 13, 2009, 12:50:29 AM
heya folks.. i had a match in sf4 with this psn user "Muratwrx" the most dumbest stupid blanka i ever played~ well ur blanka gino much better than this fagg lol~ Especially guile.. Sonic Bomb then jumps back~~

doesnt learn to techit, and keeps doing anti-air roll, and i keep S.HK him~
i beat him like 6 - 0 ~ and wrote me a msg saying "Your a dirty fuck! fuck you and ur bison cheap shit!" "is that all you do just throw??"

Yeah I've played that guy, He called me a "dirty cunt" and "cheap cunt"  cause I beat his guile/blanka with Viper.

Good times

Lennysaurus

Quote from: iMagneto on August 13, 2009, 12:50:29 AM

Dude... that is soooo fucking awesome.  Its like a one liner from an action flick!!!

Mike... youve just provided me with my new sig.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CptMunta

lol classic,

I got Ken Scrub telling me I was easy to beat and just got lucky with my ultras though he still couldn't beat me.

The weirdest message I got was from a player I kicked from a game I was hosting for only being 1 bar. "Is your asshole still sore from the last time you were raped?"

Both creepy and hilarious at the same time.
I should have messaged him back "Why do you ask? Do you like stutterfucking people with a laggy 1 bar connection?"
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

iMagneto

then after that he ask me to play WWE~ lol
i told him go to suck your momma titties LOL~ this guy fun to mock with~   

HoneyBadger

Just give him the booyaka booyaka 619 hey!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

Played a Ryu on one bar yesterday. I picked Gief. He won. He messages me saying "Don't pick Gief unless he's your main." I replied simply "too much lag." Then he comes back with "Lier if it was you would have won!"

Firstly what? How would Zangief have an advantage against Ryu with lag. Secondly if this guy is calling one bar matches fine then I hate to see what actually would be laggy for him.

And where does he get off calling me a liar?

iMagneto

hes a sore loser~ cant admit his defeat by NZL~ hes in Australia ~ oh again.. he wrote this to me just now~~ "you fucking dirty cunt u can beat me in street fighter! but not in street race against my WRX"

man... this guy like a kid or something~ i wrote back "my mom will pwned your ass against the V8~ suck of that bitch, USELESS FUCK!"

feed up wif this guy~ sigh. i really wanna do a real Nightmare booster on him lol

HoneyBadger

wow wtf... Challenge him to marvel =P gonna message you

Fucking cheap infinite cunt learn to play properly not just infinites so cheap is infinite all you can do?

MUMMYHALA

iMagneto

hahahaha~ hes not match for me~

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA