• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

My first SF4 Rage lol

Started by iMagneto, August 13, 2009, 12:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

jst tell him sorry for the throws, it was my little sister that was playing.

anyway off topic ahah
http://www.strapya.com/products/35789.html
maybe i m weird, but i want one of those haha

HoneyBadger

^ HOLY SHIT YOU ARE NOT ALONE WHEN YOU SAY THAT! Dibs on the ken one

... We should order some
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pjai on August 13, 2009, 12:37:50 PM

anyway off topic ahah
Man i thought they were selling strap-ons with that name, theres some fucked up shit on that site.
Man those cellphone things are only for the fiends, i want a viper one, so when you throw she says fuckkmeee.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

anyway off topic ahah
Yeah when someone rages at me for being cheap we'll start mocking each other then i'll say something like "oh well, I am only 12"and you'll never hear back from them after that.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Gino

anyway off topic ahah

DO WANT!

[SAS]akuma1nz

don't worry your better than him and he knows it! thats why he got angus, only way 2 get better is play dudes better than you not send cry baby messages. rewa rocks!!
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on August 13, 2009, 12:12:50 PM
Like a... FALCON RAWRRRRR!

FALCON PUNCH!

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 13, 2009, 12:26:37 PM
A E HACHI ROKUUUU

You can't say that without yelling
IIIIIIIIIIIINATIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DEE!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 13, 2009, 01:02:51 PM
i want a viper one, so when you throw she says fuckkmeee.

LOL, I don't want to break your little fantasy there, but she says 'Baka ne' which is basically 'idiot', hence her english voice... still sounds way better in japanese though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

I'll take you on with my Mini!!! :D

anyways, I only ever had one guy on PC msg with regards to stuff like that...
He basically said, you're lucky my srk whiff because of lag...
This was on a 3-4 bar connection, so i told him if you weren't such a srk scrub with Ken you might get a hit on me.
Go google KEN FLOW chart, thats you.

EDITED!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ken flow chat? Is that like an Internet forum about white American rappers who rap about street fighter?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 14, 2009, 10:37:17 AM
Ken flow chat? Is that like an Internet forum about white American rappers who rap about street fighter?
Ahh lol.

ROCOABC

I've had a player messaging me after losing to my Honda.  He was using Ken and your usual dragon happy user so each time he misses I will punish him.  I actually perfected him the 2nd round.  After losing he messaged me saying "Fuck you for using a turbo pad".  The thing is, I didn't even do any hand slaps. 

iMagneto

hahhahahahhahaa!!!! tell him to use more Ken flowchart! :D

CoffinDrop1

Played 4 games against a guy named Buzzzkil tonight.

Match 1 his Gief vs my Honda - Honda wins.
Match 2 my Gief against his Gief - my Gief wins.
Match 3 my Abel vs his Gief - his Gief wins.
Match 4 my Seth vs his Gief - all of a sudden he stops fighting???

As this was the case I spam sonic till he dies. He quits after that match a couple of mins later I receive a msg saying "sad and desperate" I was like WTF reply "coming from the dude who gave up - now thats what I call sad and desperate go back and learn more about ur Gief" I then receive a reply saying that he respected my play until I chose seth and threw 100 sonics - he said you thought I would chase your Seth but you were wrong...you bitched out for choosing Seth. I replied to him to say he was the bitch cause he threw the towel in even before the match had begun told him to go work on his Seth match ups and that if he was going to pussy out each time someone picked someone he couldnt handle then this is not the game for him. He replied again saying something along the lines of the I gayed it up for choosing Seth and that he wasnt going to fight because he did not want to. I said to him look if your gonna quit each time you face Seth then you aint gonna learn that match up- I told him that rarely do I see people just plain give up like he did and if thats how he plays then so be it. He replied to advise that he could have easily gloved the sonics, that choosing Seth is just plain wrong and by what I am saying I was justifying to him that I chose Seth to intentionally spam sonic and long arms - I was cracking up!!! I replied to say when you and your Gief are ready let's battle hell I'll even make sure I dont choose Seth just to make sure he didnt have a reason to quit again. He declined saying that when SS4 comes out people will be able to see my unskilled play and they will know. I replied to say thats what I was expecting pussying out again...when I am playing SS4 you will be playing Super Sooky Babies pussying out everytime someone chooses an opponent that you dont how to deal with - told him to go an play with some Barbie dolls as they will be more understanding to his lack of match up experience.

I guess that was my first real PSN "debate" lol. Would have loved to have settled it with some match play to prove that Seth wasn't even required...next time Buzzzkil next time...

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness