• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

My first SF4 Rage lol

Started by iMagneto, August 13, 2009, 12:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

i played 101... he got pissed at my bison.. all he does with ken just jump.. S.LK and Grab~~ grabbing the whole game.~ he got pissed cuz i kept Techit all his grabs.

Pjai

Come on guys, take it easy. Don't need to dance and sing about it :/

Prodigy_101 is a regular of mine on SSF4 / PSN and pretty cool abt things usually. Must be some sort of confusion aye, i cant really see coffin and 101 get all rage up on each other, coz they both pretty chilled ppl. Probably, jst forgot make enough private slots or something and wanted to get on an endless with his mate.

CoffinDrop1

Hey Pjai if you can vouch for him then its all good - no issues moving forward brother.

karizzma

Some guy online called me a "Cheap ass**** Mexican" I smiled at my win :D

zos'la

tip more oil to the fire!!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Nick4now

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on June 03, 2010, 08:27:16 AM
So he kicked u too Nick? Dis guy really sux then! NZ is too small for PSN players to act like that - NZism peeps beware of Infinity_101 as we have evidence of super street fighter cant handle behaviour lol.

Yeah he booted my ass lol But I too have no problem with him. I think he just has a short temper lol

Quote from: iMagneto on June 03, 2010, 10:14:28 AM
i played 101... he got pissed at my bison.. all he does with ken just jump.. S.LK and Grab~~ grabbing the whole game.~ he got pissed cuz i kept Techit all his grabs.

hahaha everytime I play against your Bison I keep telling myself when iMagneto FADCs you hes gonna throw so tech it! But I always fail lol

Btw Zosla are you also Zo3DGod? If you are sorry about last week when my Rufus was having a spaz. I was using Redtie's HRAP3 and accidentally hit the turbo button and I had no idea how to turn it off. lol (Why in the blue hell would turbo be needed for the stick anyway?  ???) didn't mean any disrespect bro.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

Nah Andy's Zosla on PSN and stuff.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: iMagneto on June 03, 2010, 10:14:28 AM
To me, it sounds more like you are raging Mike......

zos'la

actually Skul, I have 2 accounts. But currently using Zos3dGod :)
to play aussy.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Skullator

Nick4now

Played an Aussie player (goes by the name DARKMATTER) a few days ago in Ranked and after whooping his ass in ranked he sent me this:

"FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR CHEAP DIRTY SLUT MOTHER FUCKING CHEAP LAGGY DIALUP MOTHER FUCKER"

Hahaha this is the funniest rage I've ever gotten before. He sucked so bad that hes a flowchart player who fails at flowcharting. I went to ozhadou to see if anyone else has played this scrubby player and well there was no suprise there.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

ROCOABC

Don't know how much weight my opinion holds but played 101 last night and he is pretty cool.  Sends me "GG" and "Sweet "messages and when I got disconnected he sent me an invited to rejoin the room. 

iMagneto

evanwicked the most useless Street fighter player i met~~

he uses Dan to start off with... I use a Main Character... wasnt even going hard jst having fun.. after the game.. kick me out.. and told me NO MAIN characters allow! your scrubby bison! Fuck off!!
.. i told him to grow a sack of nuts and shove it in his mouth.. and said to him " Your no match for me usless" lol he came back and said "Look at the match i was so close kicking ur ass! Your and ur Bison are fucked" lol.....i wrote back and told him " Look end of story! You lost the match! no such thing as close.. you taunt at me.. ill smash taunt what i just done before"

He said if your so damm good! ill upload this to youtube! so people can see how scrub you are.~~ hes making a embarrassing of his losing match.~~ cant wait to comment that video :)

CrazyMobius

Lol you always get lots of rage messages Mike.  :D

iMagneto

yeah i tees them pretty bad~~ Crazymobius u should play again Evanwicked.. see what he'll say if u use ur blanka.. scrub him..
i think u feel the same if they taunt you... trying to get away~~ or knock down, stupid noobies!