• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Street Fighter IV Nationals August 09

Started by CrazyMobius, August 15, 2009, 08:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 16, 2009, 06:49:24 PM
What about our games Hue? hmm dont have anything to say about the 5-0 thrashing i gave you? You barely even got ONE round, come on lets here the excuses.
er... don't tell me... those were counted. I thought you were helping me testing out my stick before i use it in the tournament. Do you really think I would eat 5-6 uppercut in a row in a real match? And I didn't even use high punch, high kick, no high damage combo, ultra, ex..... i was trying to see if there is any delays like Andy said when he tested it out so i kept walking forward to jab and u kept uppercut me away. 5 wins in a row without losing a single round. I'm sure even simon's sagat will have problem doing that.

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 16, 2009, 06:41:35 PM
5th:            Richard - Guile
8th equal:   Gino - Blanka / Hue - Ryu / James - C.Viper

Now that you mentioned it. I think I should be 5th. since 5th place = 1 win (and i got a win from Gino match) and 8th place = No win (Richard, Gino, James). I'm not so sure though. maybe I'm wrong.

Gino

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 16, 2009, 06:56:26 PM
Now that you mentioned it. I think I should be 5th. since 5th place = 1 win (and i got a win from Gino match) and 8th place = No win (Richard, Gino, James). I'm not so sure though. maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah I think you did get 5th equal.
I did notice during all your matches you were doing more rushdown than combos, was kinda suprised by that myself. That ultra was 100% fluke. I didn't even know why I did that tbh, lol!
Still, I'll be more prepared next time!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 16, 2009, 06:49:24 PM
What about our games Hue? hmm dont have anything to say about the 5-0 thrashing i gave you? You barely even got ONE round, come on lets here the excuses.
er... don't tell me... those were counted. I thought you were helping me testing out my stick before i use it in the tournament. Do you really think I would eat 5-6 uppercut in a row in a real match? And I didn't even use high punch, high kick, no high damage combo, ultra, ex..... i was trying to see if there is any delays like Andy said when he tested it out so i kept walking forward to jab and u kept uppercut me away. 5 wins in a row without losing a single round. I'm sure even simon's sagat will have problem doing that.
LOL, i would'v known if you weren't playing properly LMFAO, knew you were gonna say something like that, and you were using your own stick LOL.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Gino on August 16, 2009, 07:06:53 PM

Yeah I think you did get 5th equal.
I did notice during all your matches you were doing more rushdown than combos, was kinda suprised by that myself. That ultra was 100% fluke. I didn't even know why I did that tbh, lol!
Still, I'll be more prepared next time!
Let me guess , wake-up ultra while hue was crossing up, classic blanca steez.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 16, 2009, 07:23:09 PM
LOL, i would'v known if you weren't playing properly LMFAO, knew you were gonna say something like that, and you were using your own stick LOL.
I've already explained and i think everyone would understand so I'm not going any further than that. Congratulation on the wins. ^_^

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 16, 2009, 07:33:01 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on August 16, 2009, 07:23:09 PM
I've already explained and i think everyone would understand so I'm not going any further than that. Congratulation on the wins. ^_^
LOL yeah whatever, people that saw know what happened, you dont have to make up excuses it's weazzzy mayn shiiittt

fluxcore

Yeah if lenny can send me the tourney bracket file when he gets a chance that'd be great - I think the one called test4 was the latest one.

As for the placings, iirc it was:
1st:            Simon - Sagat
2nd:            Kevin - Gief
3rd:            Ben - Boxer
4th:            Andy - Ryu / Sagat
5th equal:      Richard - Guile / Hue - Ryu
7th equal:   Gino - Blanka / James - C.Viper

That's just the way they turn out with an elimination bracket, lots of equal placings.

HTH
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

I'm not sure what you mean by "no win", but I won a game vs Andy in our matches. Other wise I'm not sure what you meant bro.

Anyways, top 8 are seeded for the next nationals right? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ABC_SMN

Where is my Abel????
I did use him  :-[
Who was it that hue lost to 5 times in a row?
Cant imagine how you do it, even for me its hard. maybe 3 in a row max. LOL
Must be your lucky day or the some kind f button error for hue.
If you really can :P
Try me out next time :D

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 16, 2009, 08:06:40 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by "no win", but I won a game vs Andy in our matches. Other wise I'm not sure what you meant bro.

Anyways, top 8 are seeded for the next nationals right? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I was talking about top 8 games.
1 win = 1 match.
No win = 0 match. (if u win 3 rounds and lose the match (final score = 1-2), it still doesn't counted as a win for you even if you get 1 game + 1 round).

That's why i was a bit confused when Richard didn't get any win in top 8 (same for you and gino) and got to 5th. But it's all good. Fluxcore has already shown the results.

Hydro

Quote from: ABC_SMN on August 16, 2009, 08:07:34 PM

OHHHHHHH SHIT! Weazzy! He's calling you out now bro, time to put the money down. :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Where is my Abel????
I did use him  :-[
Who was it that hue lost to 5 times in a row?
Cant imagine how you do it, even for me its hard. maybe 3 in a row max. LOL
Must be your lucky day or the some kind f button error for hue.
If you really can :P
Yeah i was just about to say that all GOOOD Sagat players look the same till they face each other, and tbh it was simple to beat Hue, Reverse Uppercut his strings, keep him off you and dont miss ANY AA, he jumps alot against Sagat, But do i REALLY have to tell you? You's play each other all the time.I'm over it anyway you's are just gonna ride each other all night long.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 16, 2009, 08:26:30 PM

OHHHHHHH SHIT! Weazzy! He's calling you out now bro, time to put the money down. :D
LOL it wont make a difference if i take his money, him and Hue probably rain down excuses then take off back to a hotel and rain on each other.

ABC_SMN

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 16, 2009, 08:46:34 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 16, 2009, 08:26:30 PM

LOL it wont make a difference if i take his money, him and Hue probably rain down excuses then take off back to a hotel and rain on each other.

Weazzy your spit is so caustic it's melting my interwebs, I LOVE IT!