• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 players list

Started by stereomonkey, August 26, 2009, 01:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: stereomonkey on August 31, 2009, 07:26:01 PM
Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on August 31, 2009, 10:10:24 AM
usually i jus play MVC2 n COD4 offline wif my mates. But if anyone wanna play a scrub im ready lol

gamertag = primofreak

No worries bro!  Im just trying to build up the Mahvel army!!!  :D

Some 1 please teach me how to register online because im sharing PS3 with logikuru . Instead of register on ps3 can i register on pc?
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

You can't register on PC. To have your own online username you have to have your own account on the PS3. Each PSN name is tied to an account on the PS3.
Make your own acount the sign up for PSN.
KOW 2011

gunsmoke

Quote from: geneterror on September 01, 2009, 07:33:45 AM
You can't register on PC. To have your own online username you have to have your own account on the PS3. Each PSN name is tied to an account on the PS3.
Make your own acount the sign up for PSN.

Cheers
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

CoffinDrop1

Chuck me on this list just downloaded this game today from PS store. Had an online battle and got my beats. This games pretty fast - was like I couldnt see my character amongst the crazyness that was going on.

PSN: Coffindrop1

Lennysaurus

I'm Making up an MVC2 Room tonight on PSN network! 

Jump online and flick me a msg to join in on the carnage!

Starting 8-30PM!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

maelgrim

I'll be buying this tonight, so add me to the list
but don't expect much of challenge for a while :)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

geneterror

Yeah I saw you on last night but already had a jam with Lenny. Next time I'll set up a 6 player lobby and send invites!
KOW 2011

maelgrim

no probs, I got an invite from Lenny, but I was playing the trial version which only allows local vs play with 6 chars.

Ive been doing some reading and looks like all my Fav chars are low tier with the exception of Strider - who cares I say - will still be fun.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

ROCOABC

iMagneto

ROCOABC

Lets do it when possible.  Been spending a whole lot more time playing Tekken 6.  BTW, iMag, do you know my bro in law Clyde So?  Also, do you know Steven Ky by any chance?  I may have seen you in Yifans before but its been absolutely ages since the last time I went.

Do go easy on me though.  I am also up for SF4, Blazblue and KOF matches as well.

iMagneto

yeah i do know clyde so~ and not too sure about steven~
steven the long asian hair and looks like a Chimp? hope thats him haha

ROCOABC

Lol.  But seriously that short description does actually sound like Steven.