• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

4 interlinked Street Fighta 4 machines at Yifans = piledriver madness

Started by DVS, September 08, 2009, 03:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

Hey peeps,

Yifans has stepped up there game and added two new interlinked street fighta 4 machines. If your playing on one side and are challenged and win and a third of fourth player has been playing on another machine in the meantime they automatically challenge you.

I was playing Kevin's Zangeif and he must of felt sorry for me -so he gave me a round....and then managed to steal victory from him for the first time....

He then beasted me two games straight.......

As I was about to leave he handed me his game with 3 wins.....which I managed to take up to 9 before leaving.....

with the new multichallenge link...I had noobs for breakfast....piledriver madness!!!!
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

CrazyMobius

Quote from: DVS on September 08, 2009, 03:20:38 PM
Hey peeps,

Yifans has stepped up there game and added two new interlinked street fighta 4 machines. If your playing on one side and are challenged and win and a third of fourth player has been playing on another machine in the meantime they automatically challenge you.

I went down there today and there were peeps on both machines but I had no idea that they were interlinked. That is so cool!!! So that means you could be sitting on the same side as your challenger?

This calls for a Wednesday turnout tomorrow I think. Buses be damned I hope to see you all there!

fluxcore

the new cabs look any better than that horrible looking setup they used to have?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Quote from: fluxcore on September 08, 2009, 03:41:04 PM
the new cabs look any better than that horrible looking setup they used to have?

Same cabs. Just more of them.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

HoneyBadger

same cabs, just more. Just imagine SF4 on the screen where blazblue used to be. They removed TVC and put blazblue where it used to be
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

DVS

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 08, 2009, 03:34:44 PM
Quote from: DVS on September 08, 2009, 03:20:38 PM
Hey peeps,

I went down there today and there were peeps on both machines but I had no idea that they were interlinked. That is so cool!!! So that means you could be sitting on the same side as your challenger?

This calls for a Wednesday turnout tomorrow I think. Buses be damned I hope to see you all there!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yup, so you can look over as you beast Dhalisim style....

Will

Ill be down for some games 2moro, wanna check the new setup out anyways, ill be the one in a blue hoodie, dont be shy to say Hi haha ;D
Learning....

CptMunta

Quote from: Smoof on September 08, 2009, 03:46:20 PM
same cabs, just more. Just imagine SF4 on the screen where blazblue used to be. They removed TVC and put blazblue where it used to be

Wha?! No TVC? lucky I got to have one game of the Dodo of fighting games before if became extinct.

Are they just Large SD LCD screens or some other weird reason why SF4 isn't in HD?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on September 08, 2009, 10:43:12 PM

Are they just Large SD LCD screens or some other weird reason why SF4 isn't in HD?

I asked the dude there and he said that he could get them to look nice but it would affect the lag.

Seriously though dudes once you either A) get used to it or B) get over it, it's not an issue.

I'll be down there today for mininum waiting madness.

zos'la

sounds interesting, I'll be down there today for some games also :) after 3 pm :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Quote from: zosla on September 09, 2009, 11:04:10 AM
sounds interesting, I'll be down there today for some games also :) after 3 pm :)

You'll love it dude, it's Hadouken madness down there....challengers from left, right and centre.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Will

Its pretty wicked, played a few. Got whipe by mobius Guile, cant play against guile for shit haha need more prac once my box comes back. I didnt know people are worried about the reso on the screens, doesnt effect shit so dont know why people worry.
Learning....