• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

4 interlinked Street Fighta 4 machines at Yifans = piledriver madness

Started by DVS, September 08, 2009, 03:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: DVS on September 10, 2009, 01:42:15 PM
ATTENTION ALL:

Screen rez has been fixed at Yifans -looks a shit ton better than before and doesn't seem to have any lag at all even when playing interlinked....

If you'd like a second opinion ask Kevin or Simon who are currently ripping it up down at Yifans.....

Was it fixed today when we were playing? Cos I didn't notice anything different...  ???

zos'la

Quote from: DVS on September 10, 2009, 02:21:54 PM
Quote from: zosla on September 10, 2009, 02:11:47 PM
Kevin yes.. simon... NO

Well I guess theres no way to please everyone.....like it or lump it. I reckon it's heaps better  ::)

reason is simonfish uses Sagay thats why its a NO!!! :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 10, 2009, 03:59:05 PM
Quote from: DVS on September 10, 2009, 01:42:15 PM
ATTENTION ALL:

Screen rez has been fixed at Yifans -looks a shit ton better than before and doesn't seem to have any lag at all even when playing interlinked....

If you'd like a second opinion ask Kevin or Simon who are currently ripping it up down at Yifans.....

Was it fixed today when we were playing? Cos I didn't notice anything different...  ???

They'd only done the opposite side to the one you were planning on....the others are to come... 8)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Cr8zyK1LL3r

sounds interesting. I haven't been to yifans for ages. Been busy playing dota and watching  drama... lol
I will come down and waste my money tomorrow.

budafist

the best part is the correct aspect ratio. they look like fucken fat midgets in comparison.
are all the machines fixed now?
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

CrazyMobius

I dunno but I hope to see all the regulars down there soon. Where's the Toomekes? The Blackstar Ninjas? Or the Hydrokinesis'? Now's the best time to play, when the game is just starting to get good!  :D

zos'la

they haven't been regulars for a long time :)
I'll see if I can come down today for a few games :P

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 11, 2009, 11:00:50 AM
I dunno but I hope to see all the regulars down there soon. Where's the Toomekes? The Blackstar Ninjas? Or the Hydrokinesis'? Now's the best time to play, when the game is just starting to get good!  :D

Im coming in now. Work got rained off yay!

massi4h

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on September 10, 2009, 06:18:57 PM
sounds interesting. I haven't been to yifans for ages. Been busy playing dota and watching  drama... lol
More like come down and waste MY money

electric

Was just down there now -- it's a pretty dope set up... resolution is super fixed too, looks killer

Just wish I had more time on my break to play... gahhhhh
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

DVS

Quote from: massi4h on September 11, 2009, 01:47:15 PM

Ain't that the truth....next time I'm at Yifans, I'm just guna give Cr8zyK1LL3r my piggybank when I walk in...then leave  ::)

zos'la

Quote from: DVS on September 11, 2009, 01:58:01 PM

Ain't that the truth....next time I'm at Yifans, I'm just guna give Cr8zyK1LL3r my piggybank when I walk in...then leave  ::)

good luck lol.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

[/quote]
Common...... where's the spirit ?? You have to say :"Next time I'm at Yifans, I'm gonna DESTROY his Ryu/Sagay !!!!!"

DVS

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on September 11, 2009, 02:20:12 PM

Common...... where's the spirit ?? You have to say :"Next time I'm at Yifans, I'm gonna DESTROY his Ryu/Sagay !!!!!"
[/quote]

Okay,Next Time I'm at Yifans I'm guna empty my piggybank into the pockets of the crack head staff who will hold Cr8zyK1ll3rs arms behind his back so I can DESTROY his Ryu/Sagay ....  ;)

DVS

Quote from: zosla on September 11, 2009, 02:17:06 PM

good luck lol.

Thanks Zolsa....but I'll need more than luck...