• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on January 08, 2010, 12:17:45 PM

fucking hell guys
Nah yeah, thats the one i remember. Is there a purple,green, and blue one too? Shit and I thought i was the only one here who hasnt played these games since there respectful era.

Anyways i'm not the only one who hates it. ''I like the idea of having Mecha-Zangief but I'm not crazy about the old-school Godzilla-esque robot look they went with.''

You guys are in denial.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Stop trying to stir so much shit, no-one really cares.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: kingpiccolo on January 08, 2010, 01:19:26 PM
yeah when i get sick of handing you your ass rat bastard and just to show you my awesomeness im gona use whoever you main and beat your ass with him.

I CHALLENGE YOU DAMMIT

ITS ON !!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on January 08, 2010, 01:47:35 PM
Stop trying to stir so much shit, no-one really cares.
True, i am the only person here who hates it. LOL at me ''stiring''. I'm just saying it's shit mate. Shit, fucking horrible vomit coated shit,shit fucking shit lol.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Holy fuck

More new ultras out... http://iplaywinner.com/

Viper - sick, but probably not very useful
Akuma - meh, not really impressed, but probably lp dp FADC ultra-able
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

wow updates coming thick and fast !
Man DeeJays alt rastafarian outfit looks so badass !!!!!

Dont like akumas vortex hurricane though  ???

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Vipers looks cool, and definitely useful. Particularly if she can seismo -> SJC -> ultra, but that seems too simple for viper.

Akumas was rubbish. (id also like to point out they fucked up showing Adons ultra AGAIN)

Cammy's was...well, it suited cammy, but i didnt like it really.

And fuck that Dee Jay alt is wicked. Hakama ryu is pretty cool. And that wife beater cody is pretty good too.(despite not being a t-shirt) The viper jumpsuit is also nice.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

No new info here, just a post saying that they will be streaming the Las Vegas fight club, which will showcase a bunch of new shit.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/01/07/las_vegas_fight_club:_capcom_vs._microsoft_livestreaming_tonight!
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

agreed: Akuma's Ultra II is the most retarded looking shit in the game. What the fuck is up with the fruit loop animation?

Viper's will be godly or crappage based purely on if it can hit airborne opponents as well as grounded. She 'should' by the looks of the video be able to Seismo - sjc - ultra II easily in the corner, midscreen would require a pointblank seismo to launch, which funnily enough works for her Ultra I midscreen too.

Great to have the options of both though :D 

[NIUE] weazzyefff

NOOO! I cant watch the vids for some f'd up reason.

Oh man, is there a rasta Dee Jay? AWWWWWEEESSSUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!

I have to check back later to see if i can watch it.

Yes!! Socal dont like Gief in a tin man suit either. Man Gief must be getting hot wearing that shit in the sun. He just got back from the Wizard of Oz convention lol.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 08, 2010, 03:17:23 PM
agreed: Akuma's Ultra II is the most retarded looking shit in the game. What the fuck is up with the fruit loop animation?

Viper's will be godly or crappage based purely on if it can hit airborne opponents as well as grounded. She 'should' by the looks of the video be able to Seismo - sjc - ultra II easily in the corner, midscreen would require a pointblank seismo to launch, which funnily enough works for her Ultra I midscreen too.

Great to have the options of both though :D 
I thought it was teh delay in the FK that caused them to be close enough for Ultra 1, not the seismo. ???

Leave your mecha Gief comments people.

Hydro

Weazzy, On viper: You can midscreen with her ultra currently by doing a pointblank (or very close) ExSeismo ~link~ Ultra. looks like in Super you could Exseismo ~sj~ Ultra II at the same distance.

Actually the more that I think of it, the more I reckon you won't be able to just pop someone up with a seismo then sj into ultra II, it's strict enough to time a BK after a seismo to hit  well, let alone needing to pin someone more or less below you mid air with this new ultra. . . I hope you can, but it seems like it'd be very very strict at best.

Her new Alt is sexay too, a black cat suit (still got her hair up though) . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CrazyMobius

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 08, 2010, 03:15:00 PM
No new info here, just a post saying that they will be streaming the Las Vegas fight club, which will showcase a bunch of new shit.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/01/07/las_vegas_fight_club:_capcom_vs._microsoft_livestreaming_tonight!

Sorry if this is a retarded question. But does anyone know what time this will be New Zealand time? In some ways this will be more fun than watching Evo.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL , James, i thought you were talking about seismo sjc fk ultra midscreen. Plus you didnt say ex, and if they were to block lp seismo sjc ultra is baddd. Correct me if i'm wrong as you ARE the Viiper dude.

And capcom will own. Seth will by himself lol. Then they should play Galo and work out an average to decide the winner. 

electric

Cammys new ultra is shit, but fuck I get juicy every time I hear Juri cry out like that
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla