• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on March 12, 2010, 03:33:30 PM
Bro if you think I look like Hakan now, wait till I dump olive oil on me and start spinning around on you while youre on all fours hahahaha.

Your such a flirt Lenny  :-*.....I bet you've been practising infront of the mirror waiting for an opportunity to pull that line out.....just don't upload and pictures...I'll need my sight when Super comes out  :o...geez.....it all started when I posted that Freddie Mercury/Dudley look alike pic..everyones gone all homo on me....  :-*
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

electric

Quote from: DVS on March 12, 2010, 03:42:48 PM
Your such a flirt Lenny  :-*.....I bet you've been practising infront of the mirror waiting for an opportunity to pull that line out.....just don't upload and pictures...I'll need my sight when Super comes out  :o...geez.....it all started when I posted that Freddie Mercury/Dudley look alike pic..everyones gone all homo on me....  :-*

What do you mean "gone" ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

DVS

Quote from: electric on March 12, 2010, 03:51:12 PM
What do you mean "gone" ?

I guess I'm trying to fool myself into thinking that homoerotica is something new on this forum...sigh
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Barnstorm

Quote from: xpunch on March 12, 2010, 02:37:36 PM
and he looks like that dumb fala in that pic DVS posted lol

i couldnt help but laugh at this

first time ive heard him referred to as a dumb fala

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: DVS on March 11, 2010, 07:43:26 PM
Yea Gen got raped....wtf why would they do that?.......it takes skill to get close to your opponent wif Gen to do those combos and they take it away from him.....maybe with his U2 there are more links or some other counter balance....oh well......

Sounds like Ken got fuct over as well......I know a few campers that will not be happy about this....

wiz got quite afew things wrong with ken

has same fireball and sweep as ryu now
faster dash
fp dp has full invunribility on the way up
fp dp fadc connects into full ultra not just the shinryuken

im very happy
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 12, 2010, 11:31:27 AM
lp dragon is still the same.

And those costumes are nice. Chun and seth are underwhelming, and LOL power ranger bison. Hawk is flat terrible, the rest are pretty cool. Dee Jay being the best one, although the Ryu Hakama actually makes him NOT look boring.

The faster focus attack is going to make things either really interesting, or REALLY ugly. Personally i think thats a good sized buff to the entire cast, outside of sagat. Its going to make characters with longer ranges on their FAs (Fuerte/Akuma/fei, to name a few) really dangerous.

Also, the more i look at the Gen nerfs, the more i start thinking, maybe he's not nerfed, maybe he's just different. Im really intrigued to see how everything turns out.

But fuck man, the friday after SSF4 is released, Giga is going to go OFF. Ill be there. The rest of you better be aswell.

bro ....  hawks alt looks fuckn awesome
wot you talking bowt willis ?????
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

It will be cool if he has a pink one. Fluffy pink pants are awesome. Otherwise it's balls. (and not just due to the fur. HAR HAR HAR)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

FearlessNewbie

A Newbie but Fearless!

FearlessNewbie

A Newbie but Fearless!

samurai black

seen those photo edits on dA, kinda hit and miss. theres another cat doing something similar but hes editing photos so they actually resemble the sf4 character select portraits.

samurai black

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

That's better, those first lot are average at best.
KOW 2011

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

Wow, that is kinda creepy, choice but creepy  :-X
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"