• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

samurai black

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on March 23, 2010, 07:54:21 AM
http://www.meristation.com/v3/video_player.php?id=cw4ba3b6e9875ab

Showing off some of the new costumes.  I like sagats, Goukens, Guys, and Ryu's quite a bit.

sagats is basically a superficial edit to his previous alt, i like that guy is sort of rocking his final fight gear but not really. and wtf, when he loses.

PROFOUND SADNESS!

and ryu doesnt pull off the hakama as well as id hoped. i think the barefoot thing bugs me. giouken looks fucking beast tho  ;D

also, was that some wallsplat/bounce i saw at the end of the video with denjin!?

karizzma

Ya, supposedly you will be able to combo after the bounce into some mad stuff.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

fucken feilong looks best.....

its kato haha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

samurai black

Quote from: ILL_BILL on March 23, 2010, 12:19:48 AM
Tits only dudley that has glaring balance issues. Its just kind of dumb. He seems unnecessarily strong. I still think he's going to get zoned out by fireball characters though, so it might not be all bad. Looks a lot more fun than SF4 though.

doesnt he have a move that goes through fireballs?

zos'la

it clearly shows Dudley has balance issues over most the cast. It will just be another Sagay type where everyone will moan/ cry about.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[8-----D] Toots

Dudley's only noticeable problem will be his poking game especially against the Shotos, Gief and Balrog. I can actually see Gief being a bad matchup for Dudley if he isnt much changed from sf4 Gief.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Toomeke on March 23, 2010, 10:59:32 AM
Dudley's only noticeable problem will be his poking game especially against the Shotos, Gief and Balrog. I can actually see Gief being a bad matchup for Dudley if he isnt much changed from sf4 Gief.

LOLZ HURRO DUDREY HARE IS MAH LARIAT!!! RAWR!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

Quote from: Toomeke on March 23, 2010, 10:59:32 AM
Agreed, he will have some bad matchups though its teh same for teh cast, it would be just a matter of who uses him tbh, but char wise he is at the top for sure because of how he is made in ssf4.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

moose!

I'm kind of picking Bison to be a bad matchup for Duds too...

IMO I don't see Dudley getting as much widespread play as what seems to be currently predicted, especially in the intermediate level of play, I think they did a good job at keeping his glaring faults present.

I hope Patrick from down here can translate his 3S Dudley into SSF4 though, can't wait to see it.

xpunch

new vid up on eventhubs showing the menu's and stuff but its in italian and it sounds like super mario's commentating, anyways hakans ex slide while oiled up is super fast, and he can move backwards or forwards when he focus attacks while oiled up lol looks cool.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

http://www.meristation.com/v3/video_player.php?id=cw4ba765d961c74

Bumblebee cody is awesome, even though its just a colour for his original outfit. I thought bison ranger was cool at first, but its looking less and less attractive everytime i see it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

propafanda

nah Honda would look more like a bumblebee with those colours. I've always called Honda bumblebee cos he looks like one with his stance or even without those colours to match.

Lennysaurus

omfg they are so terribad... its just scrubs mashing...

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero