• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Melty Blood Act Cadenza ver.B

Started by !DIABLO GTR!, March 26, 2007, 10:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p997tt

V Akiha is my main character (used to be normal Akiha but after watching some match vids of Shadow and the fact that I can't do normal Akiha's instant 2jC which is essential for her mixup game, I decided to change). She can have some pretty crazy mixups at the corner if used properly and very nice OTG combos. But too bad she can't get hit (kind of like Chipp in GGXX). According to the MBAC guide I have, her defense rating is E, which is same as Len and Neco Arc. Normal Akiha, Arcueid and Nero have the highest A rating defense. Not sure if this is still true for ver B though.

Her 623B loop is a lot harder to pull off on certain characters. Easiest characters are (off the top of my head) Hisui, Mecha Hisui, Nero, Warakia, Satsuki, Miyako and Ciel. Arcueid, Sion, Aoko, Len, Shiki and Kishima are all much more difficult to do the loop on. Don't remember the other characters...(I knew this since there was a night I had over 110 3 round matches with the CPU when I first started using her)

Coddfish

I got my ass handed to me today by a Red Arcueid and a Tohno Akiha.

MBAC 101: When you get iniative, KEEP IT.

:(

Also, I found a great V.Akiha guide:
http://efz.proboards36.com/index.cgi?board=mb&action=display&thread=1156809351

In other news, I don't know if they already did (but from the sounds of this thread they didn't), but Yifan's now have 2 MBAC cabs. And SS6 has mysteriously dissappeared o.O

!DIABLO GTR!

It's for the better even though I liked playing SSVI.

Now XBOX hat guy has two choices of games to play, GGXX#R and Melty Blood. He suxorz at Melty Blood, leaving him GGXX#R to play by himself (which he does on a daily basis). Played him on Wednesday and he has barely improved even with one week of playing with himself... And I still get bored... It's either, chasing him for the whole match, or watching him get pummeled in the whole match...

I'm a sad cunt and should get my arse kicked...

Meanwhile, I'm being cheese with Mecha Hisui and Warakia...

p997tt kicked my arse on Thursday with V.Akiha and Hisui...  :) Then I got beaten by Zenki's Nero on Friday...  :)  I want to see Ryan's Neko Arc... nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah...
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

Ryan

You's best be scared. Neko Arc is the biz, word to yo mother
fighting game noob

Zenki

I think my best at the moment has changed to Len rather than Satsuki... The players at Yifans tech so much like a mofo at the edge and get owned by ICE..... free juggle after it to another air throw ender, they tech again, ICE..... Eventually they stop the tech and stay on the ground but if they're Arcueid or Shiki (including Red and Nanaya) they still get hit by the ICE hahaha :)

Then some badass oki from a deep JC... omg so powerful. I think it's due to these stuff that I prefer Len more now... for average combo damage Satsuki is higher but I'm better at moving the match at a slower rate, like observing the opponent and change responses kinda thing.

Been working on Nero cheese with Kingpiccolo to piss off the boring cunts :D
Together I picked up Warachia but at the moment he's just really an anti Nero for me lol

So now I've started Aoko.  Gotta prepare for next week.

Discovered there were several characters being able to do infinites other than Sion but that was only in Ver. A..... lol

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

QuoteYou's best be scared. Neko Arc is the biz, word to yo mother

whoa, slow down tiger. all dem fly words is gonna end up hurting one of us white folks.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

RaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAw  is da best... ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!