• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

arcade stick!

Started by bludkraZe, September 21, 2009, 07:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Hori stick for life.I guess i addicted to Japanese Stick ::) ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

zos'la

the case is nice I would say, but the parts are prolly as bad as the hori ex...
spending on $150 incl shipping for the SE without sanwa parts, might as well get a stick off me with full sanwa parts. I am sure I can get you a decent stick ps3/pc compatible in hte $150-200 range if your not too fussy about the outlook but more about the quality and life span of your stick.
But your choice, :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on September 25, 2009, 08:11:56 AM
the case is nice I would say, but the parts are prolly as bad as the hori ex...
spending on $150 incl shipping for the SE without sanwa parts, might as well get a stick off me with full sanwa parts. I am sure I can get you a decent stick ps3/pc compatible in hte $150-200 range if your not too fussy about the outlook but more about the quality and life span of your stick.
But your choice, :)

Go with this imo. Actually, if thats the price range Andy, i might hit you up for one at some point. (Still need one for my PS3)

But if you cant be bothered going through someone and just want to buy a stick outright, i can still recommend the Hori. (Zosla is making it sound A LOT worse than it actually is.) The only issue with it is that the buttons can be a little stiff, and I prefer a larger playing surface.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

I'm not making it sound its that bad lol, its the truth :P I've use that still many times during those training sessions and they just can't compare with sanwa :D
btw bill I got some really nice custom stick on the way, if you're looking for something really nice and unique and you can pay about $250 or so you go with something like this:

bludkraZe

I got a stick now, Thanks though zosla, i might hit you up later when I get some more money ae :D your sticks sure look sweet. But It doesnt seem to be working, device says it is fine but no lights come on etc, any ideas.. did any of you need to get somthing/change some options to make your stick work on PC?!
aiiit add me for some gamEs

fluxcore

PS3 version? Try running it through a USB hub. The PS3 version has some issues with some motherboard chipsets from what I understand.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

bludkraZe

From reading in the shoryuken forums i found  i need to buy a USB card, becasue nvidia and intel cpu dont go together... it wont work .. Does anyone know which card I need  to buy for this set up ? <3

bludkraZe

im buying this http://www.playtech.co.nz/product.php?action=showdetail&id=3047   , as i read that my mobo doesnt support 2.0 or somthing like that .. in these forums they susgested buying a USB card with 2.0 captible .. so hopfully this works ..>< cross fingers.. I hope this helps for anyone else having problems  :) <3 ! will post up with results when I get the card!  X-Fingers!

zos'la

lol, what a mess. should of got something that just plug and play.

bludkraZe

This is spose to be plug in play LOL!