• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Childsupport ( Man points -500 points)

Started by nztauranga, May 02, 2011, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

Yeah but if you miss a payment to the IRD she gets nothing anyway and if you don't pay then you get beasted by the IRD and go back to default child support arrangements (if I am reading this correctly).

Seems pretty fucking stupid to me not to make those arrangements (if you are really paying $150 and she is only getting $70).

nztauranga

Quote from: Rorooze on May 03, 2011, 03:27:03 PM
More misinformation, IRD site states:

Which seems bullshit, you look after the kid half the time but still pay 12%, compared with 18% if you don't look after it at all.
Apparently as long as you gain 50% custodian rights of the kids, you dont pay support to IRD.  I've heard of a dad who made sure he got his kids from thurs-sunday and doesnt pay support to IRD. So if going through seperation best bet is see a lawyer demand  child custody rites. 50% no less.
-work to live not live to work-><>

nztauranga

Quote from: Rorooze on May 03, 2011, 03:27:03 PM
More misinformation, IRD site states:

Which seems bullshit, you look after the kid half the time but still pay 12%, compared with 18% if you don't look after it at all.
i gave my daughters mother money for a computer and clothing etc then asked IRD if they would consider deducting the money i gave the mother for my daughters well being from my arrears. No was there answer a free will gift  they also said. 
-work to live not live to work-><>