• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Anyone read comics?

Started by CrazyMobius, September 22, 2009, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Weird I though Free Comic Book Day is first of May. ? ... meh.

Hey Hook if you can recommend some good books I can recommend some good comics. I've only read like 10 books in my whole life lol.

budafist

I might have to find the Walking Dead comics, me and DVS have just watched 5 episodes of the TV show ,its really good.

I recently read 'Crossed' its like a weird spin on zombie apocalypse where the zombies arent so much walking dead, as raving psychos that kill,rape and dismember everyone. its pretty harcore but well written.
Its by the Garth Ennis (Preacher, Hellblazer etc)

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

CaptainHook

Quote from: [PF]CrazyMobius on December 05, 2010, 12:15:00 AM
Hey Hook if you can recommend some good books I can recommend some good comics. I've only read like 10 books in my whole life lol.

Wrong guy to ask sorry. I don't read fiction books either..
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

samurai black

karizzma

When is the new venom due out?

Barnstorm

Can someone fill me in on the story of this venom? why does he have a gun and riot type gear

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro, when i was 10 i had this x men metal card that had venom with this huge as machine gun letting it rip like rambo, man it was fucking mean. He was the normal Venom though. THe bulky guy.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

redtie

Does he still like chocolate?

samurai black

Quote from: Barnstorm on December 20, 2010, 03:06:11 PM
Can someone fill me in on the story of this venom? why does he have a gun and riot type gear

not sure why, but the last venom (mac gargan) has gone back to being scorpion. marvel have said that this new venom is someone from spidey's past and has some sorta relationship with him.

maybe flash thompson, since he was in the army, since it would explain the combat gear.

'cept flash doesnt have legs anymore :(

originaljulz

Just read Fantastic Four #587. Came in a cool plastic sleeve with nothing but a '3' in the Fantastic Four's '4' style on it. I don't even like the Fantastic Four, but it was cool when

SPOILER ALERT
-Johnny Storm made his last stand. Quite sad.
End SPOILER.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

MistaTCR

I just read that issue of FF#587 and yes quite sad.  Will be interesting what they will do from there.

karizzma

Any of you guys reading uncanny x-force? I would highly recommend it to everyone.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wow just finished reading the Marvel Comic it's pretty mint.

**Spoiler Alert**

Sentinal walks up to Galactus on very hard without his team mates cos he's too awesome for them. He goes straight into Lvl3 XF and kills him with ease. Perfect even. Sents XF still currently running and will be in the next comic too. Where he exterminates the human poulation in 7 days. And dominates the Marvel scene.

**End Spoiler**
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!