• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Parts and cost!

Started by bludkraZe, September 27, 2009, 01:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bludkraZe

OK.. Im going to try a USB card. and if my stick doesn't work.. im considering buying parts to change different ones.. to make it work on PC! :(   .. 

ATM I have

1x Sf4 SE fightstick (PS3)

What parts will I need to change it so it will work on PC.. im guessing from reading some threads.. buying a Xbox 360 controller and a converter might do the trick and exchange some parts etc?.. im not sure atm but some advice would be sweet haha :) <3   . .  im pretty gutted atm :(
aiiit add me for some gamEs

fluxcore

Did you try a usb hub like I suggested? I've heard that works in many cases.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

bludkraZe

oh no didnt get around to that, I had a look on the DSE site..http://search.dse.co.nz/search?w=USB+HUB'&sessionid=4abeb72900d3b47c273fc0a87f3b0712 

I just don't know which one to go with.. I dont want to end up buying more than one :( .. unless you can return them if they don;t work? :( Ill go out soon and buy that 25$ one.. give it a try  :) cheers for reminding. xfingers! 

fluxcore

I bought one from a $2 store tbh, but yeah DSE has a 14 day return policy.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

bludkraZe

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

bludkraZe

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

OK yep I guess you need a USB card with the VIA chipset then...

bludkraZe

Is it possible to buy a different connector? Iv been looking for a usb card with a via chipset and found that it can be quite the mission.. The only possible way/ easier would be to purchase online and wait for it to come. The other option would be to purchase the parts I need to change the connector .. (the part that plugs into the PC/PS3 etc for this stick it is the USB)Ill need to change it because madcatz used an "uncommon" connection from what iv read.  I don't know if it's possible but im willing to try .. as long as it doesnt end up costing aloT, of course I would let someone that knows what they are doing  do it lol. but yeah.. iv ALMOST given up.. last option IMO would be to sell this stick for a ps3 user  and purchase a custom made one. That is a for sure Win!! :D:D ..I want to get this sorted by the end of next week! Its the holidays and I just want to play and practise!!