• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LN

free.

Pedobaitgirl costs though.
There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

Cool, thanks. I saw you playing last night but I haven't updated yet. Hopefully be on the Xbox version a bit this weekend!
KOW 2011

silver_spoon

Glad to know people still play this game. I'm back to super active in BB now.

ADD ME. CHALLENGE ME. I AM TERRIBLE.
I am terrible.

Krayce

Hmm the new patch is out... for the people with japanese version of BB, good news for me i guess :D apparently US get theirs 1 week later, i think.

maelgrim

Yeah thats what I heard.
1 week  grrrr
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

geneterror

KOW 2011

Elixir

watching.

i'll probably buy the PS3 version once PSN comes back. nobody plays this in aus/nz for 360.

ErlKing2

I just saw your blog in your signature
Where do you get your supercell CD and how much is it cost including shipping fee?

maelgrim

CS2 tier list

S: Makoto, Jin, Noel, Hazama
A: Valkenhayn, Taokaka, Rachel, Arakune, Carl, Tsubaki
B: Mu, Platinum, Ragna, Bang, Litchi, Hakumen, Lambda
C: Tager

Which is apparently pretty well balanced
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

silver_spoon

I was just browsing through my old pile of documents, and I remembered saving a tier list from a Japanese site.

Forgot how old it is (Maybe early 2011?), but :

S  マã,³ãƒˆã€ã,¢ãƒ©ã,¯ãƒ, ノã,¨ãƒ«ã€
A  ã,¸ãƒ³ã€ãƒã,¯ãƒ¡ãƒ³ã€ãƒ†ã,¤ã,¬ãƒ¼ã€ãƒ©ãƒ ãƒ€ã€ãƒãƒ³ã,°ã€ãƒ,,バã,­ã€ãƒ¬ã,¤ãƒã,§ãƒ«
B  ラã,¤ãƒã€ãƒ´ã,¡ãƒ«ã,±ãƒ³ã€ãƒŸãƒ¥ãƒ¼
C  プラチナ、ã,«ãƒ«ãƒ«ã€ã,¿ã,ªã,«ã,«
D  ハã,¶ãƒžã€ãƒ©ã,°ãƒŠ

=

S  Makoto, Arakune, Noel
A Jin, Hakumen, Tager, Lambda, Bang, Tsubaki, Rachel
B Litchi, Valkenhayn, Mu
C Platinum, Carl, Taokaka
D Hazama, Ragna

-

Not sure whats up with the Hazama, but Noel can do 3k+ midscreen now lol. Mind you I think the difference between the tier class aren't that large.

Noel players are giving me gigantic headache though.

EDIT: I think the tier list you posted seems to make more sense than mine. I'm not sure about Lambda being so low though.

I am terrible.

maelgrim

The Dustloop & Gamefaqs forums seem to think its about right (there are several slightly different lists but generally pretty close).
And as you say most people seem to think there isn't a great deal of difference between the tiers.

Anyway i'm happy to see Rachel is no longer rubbish.

silver_spoon

Rachel is VERY strong now. Her mix up with Georg and Pumpkin is just scary.

But yea, I think the population of BBCS is lacking. Especially compared to MvC3..
I am terrible.

massi4h

Do you guys think Livewire or anyone else would price match with MA's $70? Or should I order it now and wait 3 weeks.

silver_spoon

3 Weeks long wait... or extra 30 bucks. I say extra 30 bucks. :3
I am terrible.

originaljulz

Same lol. You should buy a PS3 and play with me tho Mason
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!