• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Yeah I'll go to buy Platinum and be like oh yeah...

Taku

Quote from: maelgrim on May 15, 2011, 12:28:07 PM
CS2 tier list

S: Makoto, Jin, Noel, Hazama
A: Valkenhayn, Taokaka, Rachel, Arakune, Carl, Tsubaki
B: Mu, Platinum, Ragna, Bang, Litchi, Hakumen, Lambda
C: Tager
Which is apparently pretty well balanced

Shit lol guess ill be picking rachel back up again for a back up
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

originaljulz

Tager will always be in the low tier, but people will always seem to be able to use him really effectively. I wouldn't even let the tiers affect who I use at all, really.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Taku

yeah tier lists make for an interesting read, but im not one to let that dictate who i play. that said, i'm having to brush off my old rachel bag of tricks because my Tager be gimmicky as (and still is actually).i dont really have a plan B once ppl see thru the tech traps, but then thats just me being lazy i suppose lol
I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

originaljulz

Ehhh I haven't even played BB, yet alone any fighting games since like, early March. I hadn't played for like a week before First Blood. Dunno how long that's actually been. I didn't even know PSN was down until I read it here lol  :D

Krayce

well, tager still destroy average player when they drop combo like candy :D
But in the end it always about having fun with the char you pick.
And psn online play is back up which is nice... but i dont think alot of people here have bbcs2 on the ps3 yet =/ unless they have the japanese copy of the game.

geneterror

So I finally updated my Xbox version today amd had a quick play. I'm kinda torn, on one hand it's "oh no my poor Bang :'(" and on the other hand "Fuck yeah" Tsubaki has some more damage (not a lot), mid screen combos worth doing, hit confirmable combos off overhead (YES, YES Y'ALL) and her drive Install guage charges heaps faster ;D.
KOW 2011

originaljulz

massi4h

Yeah from what I've heard Tsubaki looks alot better now. I think I'll play her a bit on the side if I do end up getting into it. I'm pretty keen now actually.

Elixir

Quote from: ErlKing2 on May 14, 2011, 08:03:07 PM
I just saw your blog in your signature
Where do you get your supercell CD and how much is it cost including shipping fee?

Someone in Japan gets them for me. Shipping was ï¿¥1680 including some other stuff..

So I am wondering if I should buy the US version of BBCS. It's the cheapest. Do I have to buy the DLC from the US PSN to match?

geneterror

KOW 2011

Elixir

Ah...

Do US or JP versions cooperate with PAL or are there separate servers? I want to play people locally, too.

geneterror

The online element is region free so you can play anyone.
KOW 2011

originaljulz

Yeah you can still play locally. Maybe just get yourself the EU/PAL version and save yourself the trouble? Unless you already buy a lot of stuff from the Jap and US PSN store in which case all g.

silver_spoon

Quote from: massi4h on May 16, 2011, 07:31:47 PM
Yeah from what I've heard Tsubaki looks alot better now. I think I'll play her a bit on the side if I do end up getting into it. I'm pretty keen now actually.

HEAPS better. You'll see what I mean when you pick her up from 1.02.
I am terrible.