• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Thankyou

Started by polenykes, October 04, 2009, 11:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polenykes

Just joined the forums,so this is a hello aswell.
so far its awesome because I'm really keen to get better at fighters and get into the scene a bit.

i just wanted to say thanks to Gankatron who let me waste his time today in some games which he obviously destroyed me in and thanks to xPunch who pretty much did the same :) :P just that little bit of high level play helped me alot i think so yeah

cheers

stereomonkey

No problem dude.  Hope you enjoy the site and company as much as we do :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Oh I forgot to mention, if you're playing vs Gankatron and he's playing Sagat, it's actually his little brother Jack, who is REALLY scary :O Gank mains Boxer and is pretty damn good, but Sagat is scarier! :D
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

its sagat lol can't expect anything less!!!

btw welcome to the site.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

polenykes

hmmm i played his boxer, sagat(maybe his brothers i don't know) and akuma i think, i survived his akuma lol but it was obvious his main was balrog.

:)

HoneyBadger

Sagat definitely Jackzzzz He's da emperor of Muay Thai
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Gankatron

Hi there, just pop round to all the sessions we have every now and then as everyone is always more than willing to help you out with what ever character you decide to play/main.

Na Jack's sagat is pretty av now and as of today, im the new King of Derry street WAATTTT!!!!

HoneyBadger

Oooooooh Fong. Watch your back, when you hear the tiger roar in the middle of the night you'll get what's coming to you.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Quote from: Gankatron on October 05, 2009, 12:58:28 PM
Hi there, just pop round to all the sessions we have every now and then as everyone is always more than willing to help you out with what ever character you decide to play/main.

Na Jack's sagat is pretty av now and as of today, im the new King of Derry street WAATTTT!!!!

LOL, new king of Back Street boxers @_@
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Nah, Ben's house has a fucking massive 3 foot thick gate around it. fucking gotta contain that beast in case he makes his way to yifans

MUMMYHALA

xpunch

Quote from: polenykes on October 04, 2009, 11:55:28 PM
Just joined the forums,so this is a hello aswell.
so far its awesome because I'm really keen to get better at fighters and get into the scene a bit.

i just wanted to say thanks to Gankatron who let me waste his time today in some games which he obviously destroyed me in and thanks to xPunch who pretty much did the same :) :P just that little bit of high level play helped me alot i think so yeah

cheers

alguds bro, any time. as for high level play lmao not me bro gankatron and jacksmash yeah dey high level, n dey like giving me 1 win out of 20 matches aye you bully'z arggghh :'( hahaha.