• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

GGPO tournament...

Started by fluxcore, October 07, 2009, 07:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Quote from: massi4h on October 10, 2009, 12:26:51 PM
Yeah I'll show you guys the keyboard fail skills. Leave me on P1 side, cause my keyboard won't to half circles on P2 side and I can't reversal shoryuken :(

Gee Mason, its time to get yourself a stick my brotha.  You should have a fund raiser at the next grind session.  "$2 dollars to play the MAN of Guitar Hero, beat him and win $1000!!!"  You would make the mula in no time :P

Quote from: gunsmoke on October 10, 2009, 12:31:50 PM
I still dont even know how to download and set up GGPPO  :'( :'( :'(

Someone help this man NOW!  :-\
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

stereomonkey

Okay, we need to sort out a date for this so can you please throw in dates and lets see the outcome.

Another thing to note is can the people who are interested start coming on to vent or the irc chat so we can organize so time to test out everybody's connection to each other.  Making sure ll the necessary ports are forward and that we have lag free games.

Also, can we have final votes on what the game will be.  Since it's a trial torney we are going to keep it simple to see what works and what not. The choices are:

• Hyper Fighting
  • Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2

And to start it off I vote

Date: 18 Oct
My vote: Super Turbo

Lennysaurus

The Lenny says Alpha 3!!! Er I mean Alpha 2!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gino

stereomonkey

Okay, maybe I wasn't too clear but can you guys suggest dates as well.  Thanks :)

fluxcore

Don't even have 8 ppl confirmed as interested yet...

but yeah I think the connection problems will be what kills this.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

I'll lolfully play all 3. 18 Oct works for me.

stereomonkey

Everybody else that is interested please speak up.  I'm thinking this Sunday but if everybody has something planned or we don't end up testing out all the connections then we will have to sort out another date.

HoneyBadger

I vote A2!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i dont really care what game we play I will own you all MuHahAHahHAHHAhAhA !!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

So I put HF for you because I'm not sure about SA2 and ST when it comes to ya...   ::)

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 15, 2009, 07:29:30 PM
So I put HF for you because I'm not sure about SA2 and ST when it comes to ya...   ::)

Its all part of my plan to lul you all into a false sense of security hahahhhahaha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

Okay, can everybody that has signed up please come on to vent (or irc) tonight so we can test out what our connections are like.

Also, I don't know how many of you guys noticed, but the 18 Oct is this Sunday so what you reckon on doing it then?  ???

Gino

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 15, 2009, 07:50:43 PM
Okay, can everybody that has signed up please come on to vent (or irc) tonight so we can test out what our connections are like.

Also, I don't know how many of you guys noticed, but the 18 Oct is this Sunday so what you reckon on doing it then?  ???

See you Sunday I guess

Pinolicious

If this will be Sun 18 Oct after 5pm, I will express my interest now, if you need the numbers to go ahead.
<PSN> Kriselda