• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Which is better out of these two???

Started by MistaTCR, October 16, 2009, 11:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaTCR

Hey guys, I've decided to purchase either one of these:

I've never had a real arcade stick, it would be my first.
Out of those two, what's the difference??

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Real-Arcade-Fighting-Stick-3/dp/B001GDQRZM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1255644873&sr=8-5

http://www.amazon.com/Real-Arcade-Pro-3-SA-Playstation-3/dp/B002FL0T8U/ref=pd_sim_vg_4

I like the silver solely based that it looks nicer.

Any suggestions on other sticks?? Thanks in advance!

electric

The second one is an HRAP3-SA (SA means Sanwa) ... which is pretty much the pinnacle of Arcade parts. SA in a heartbeat!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

^ What he says is true. You'd only end up swapping the hori stock parts for either Sanwa or Seimitsu. Later on you may want to try Seimitsu buttons cause they offer more feedback. Also, if we ship two of these things, do we save on shipping? Cause I want one too ><
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Hrm, depending on shipping costs, might be cheaper to buy the hrap3 from firstgames http://www.firstgames.co.nz/shop/playstation3/playstation3real-arcade-pro3fi for $240.

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA

electric

Quote from: Smoofologist on October 16, 2009, 11:48:46 AM
But the SA looks so badasssss

I agree! I want one, but the missus won't let me buy any more sticks :(

Also... the last I checked, Amazon doesn't ship sticks internationally... has this changed ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

MistaTCR

Hehe, I like the second one too! Didn't know that SA meant that, thanks for the info.

Smoof, if you really want one let me know cause a relative is gonna ship it over for me.

HoneyBadger

Yeah bro, I'm keen as. I'll chuck you da money at BHB shops or something

MUMMYHALA

CoffinDrop1

Hey Mista TCR could you hook me up too? Looking at this if I calculated correctly should cost $161.16 approx are there any other costs to consider? If this is about right then I'm pretty sure I could convince my wife : ) Been on the pad too long myself and need to evolve my game.

MistaTCR

Smoof and CoffinDrop1, I'll let you guys know by PM. Gonna have a chat with them about the sticks tomorrow, it should be fine. I'll be getting them hopefully by November, after my exams. Uni is a bitch, no time to play!!!

CoffinDrop1

CoffinDrop1

Hey Mista TCR - im all good now just ordered TE stick at mightape you should check it out man - heaps cheaper at the mo. Cheers for your help anyway budz.