• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

FAN ART

Started by samurai black, October 16, 2009, 11:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: samurai black on April 08, 2011, 11:42:21 AM
more samus

This colouring really works with your style dude. Texture is cool too. Could use more highlights in the boob area but otherwise I'd say this is the best piece I seen from you.

samurai black

hah, im just dong a bunch of reqs from another site, and so to keep myself interested, ive been trying mix it up.

CrazyMobius

Is it a drawing message board? Have you ever been on http://www.penciljack.com/forum/forum.php ?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Need to do more character mashups Richard.

Im thinking Dan in his taunt pose wearing Bisons Hat/Cape with a speech bubble saying "SAIKYO CRUSHA"
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Filter

I did this last night when I was drunk.

CrazyMobius

CrazyMobius

Filter

samurai black

liking the hatching

Filter

thanks. I bought one of those pens that you dip in ink. can get really fine lines out of it.

CrazyMobius

I bought one of those ages ago but never used it. Do you have to keep dipping often?

Filter

I thought I would have to dip it all the time, but I don't really have to. it holds quite a bit in a drip under the pen. the hard thing to get used to was not having to put pressure on the tip like you do with all other kinds of pens. you just have to touch it to the paper. It's pretty fun. I have been buying disposable pens for years but they all run out really quickly if I do a lot of hatching.

CrazyMobius

I really should use it. :/

samurai black

my new favourite batman villain

Filter

looks cool. what character is that?