• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

My oresome marvel skills

Started by Barnstorm, November 01, 2009, 10:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

just for a laugh entered an online tourny heres the final

in my defense lag was real bad eg cable beating out mag cr.lk

massi4h

Wow that guy was a major scrub. Just kept switching lol. Nice win though and why didn't I know about this I could bust out some major paddage.

stereomonkey

Haha, where was that tourney at barnstorm.  What a cheeky dude not telling us about it, lol :P

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

xpunch

nice win bro, wud ov been badd to see two nzism dudes in the final

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: xpunch on November 02, 2009, 01:32:42 AM

Id be pretty confident that all the nzism marvel players (in all ranges of skill and experience) would clean up if we entered any of those.

Especially if THAT is the caliber of player that ends up in a final. (Talking about Barn's opponent here obviously)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 02, 2009, 12:30:42 PM

Id be pretty confident that all the nzism marvel players (in all ranges of skill and experience) would clean up if we entered any of those.

Especially if THAT is the caliber of player that ends up in a final. (Talking about Barn's opponent here obviously)

yeah i thought so, coz man wen stereo invited me to play MVC2 hahaha i couldnt even move :o was stuck in the middle of the stage mashing my te stick to bits so never played ever again hahaha until i learn the game proply

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: xpunch on November 02, 2009, 01:32:19 PM

yeah i thought so, coz man wen stereo invited me to play MVC2 hahaha i couldnt even move :o was stuck in the middle of the stage mashing my te stick to bits so never played ever again hahaha until i learn the game proply

Fuck if he was using blackheart against a new player (what it sounds like) ill be pissed off. Theres no need to cheese out someone that doesnt know how to platy
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 02, 2009, 02:30:22 PM
Quote from: xpunch on November 02, 2009, 01:32:19 PM

Fuck if he was using blackheart against a new player (what it sounds like) ill be pissed off. Theres no need to cheese out someone that doesnt know how to platy

i dont think it was stereo punishing me i think it was hebretto lol but i think he didnt know i was noob only until the game was over which lasted about 20secs haha i just wanted to see how the pros do it.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Aww thats alright. Heb doesnt play cheesy. (Nothing wrong with cheesy btw. Marvel is ALL about the cheese.)

Marvel is an easy game to get into, but a tough one to master. And even at high levels you can have an even match one day, and total butthurt the next.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xpunch

oh cool man, i wana learn it now, but way too many games out now, what 2 play? what to play?  ???...

stereomonkey

Geez bill, you need to stop playing GTA4 ballad of gay bill and start playing marvel again.

xpunch

Quote from: stereomonkey on November 02, 2009, 05:25:50 PM
Geez bill, you need to stop playing GTA4 ballad of gay bill and start playing marvel again.

ahahahaha too much butt hurt for billy boy :P jk

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on November 02, 2009, 12:20:25 AM
Haha, where was that tourney at barnstorm.  What a cheeky dude not telling us about it, lol :P

it was in the screwattack forums just noticed one day and joined the day (or day after) it started the players were so bad

and all american so as you can probably tell from the clip lag was terrible

i didnt lose a character until that match which happened to be the only one recorded and the only one with awful lag the amount of tri jumps that ended up as super jump hp

stereomonkey

Lol, if I still read screwattack I would have jumped on that hah >_<

And then spam them all to death with Blackheart/Hulk/Jugs! Muhahaha

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

FARK

if it werent for that lag, you would've OCV'd that dude...nice work man

NZ MARVEL YEAH BABY
The New Generation Clockw0rk