• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Tekken 6 players list

Started by Pinolicious, November 09, 2009, 05:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejct

Im keen for some games, add me PSN: dejct i also have, soul calibur, street fighter IV, Blazblue. Im only decent at tekken.

Cheers
Dejct
PSN: dejct

ROCOABC

Feel free to add me when you want.  I am always keen for any sort of matches.

sdrawkcab

Hi guys,

Keen for some Tekken 6 games :)
My PSN is: sdrawkcab92

Not the best there is, but I'm getting better XD

resrever

Surp.

Just got a PS3 recently and got Tekken 6 as well. Be cool to meet and vs. other NZ'ers, so add me. My PSN is: resrever.

Oh and by-the-f*ckin-way, I have this really retarded problem with my connections online. If I see a green room and join it, everybody in the room drops to red!, sometimes there's even no lag at all! Does anyone else get this,or am I the only one cursed with this bs?

stereomonkey

Okay, stickyed, updated first post with all that have posted their gamertags that are interested in playing online and have added the ozhadou crew.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nice one Stu. I got a couple of regulars on my list from various sites:

NSp3kt0r

z3nt0wn

CroNO_64

Cow_of_POW

DecidetheDestiny

kyokei
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

ROCOABC

Quote from: weazzyefff on February 02, 2010, 11:02:35 PM
Nice one Stu. I got a couple of regulars on my list from various sites:

NSp3kt0r

z3nt0wn

CroNO_64

Cow_of_POW

DecidetheDestiny

kyokei

Ahhh.. so you play Crono_64.  I know the guy irl.  His Ling gave me the run around only becasue i am not too familiar with Ling in general.

I need to get back online.  Up for matches?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Always bro. He's a regular at TZ, so i dont blame you bro. I like this game as i'm always saying ' fuck, i dont get much experience against that char'. The cheapest chars so far are Christie and Bob. Coolest looking char so far ....My Army as Bryan 'Rah hahahahaha''.

That kyokei dudes a mod on TZ. Hsvent played him yet, but i bet hes got some skills bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

ROCOABC

Maybe its a different Crono_64 but probably not.  Didn't realise he post on TZ that much.  I need to take my Paul out for some play.  Need to get a beating to learn his stuff.  Come on, my Bob isn't too cheap.  He can't be.  Look at how fat he is. and that Power Rangedr suit.  To be that big and that cool looking it cost a whole lot of cash bro.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha.Yer i meant Time Zone. If i say 'at' it means Time Zone. If i say 'on' it means Zaibatsu. Same dude ling player. I told him to join NZism. He did and has like 1 post in the 2 v 2 thread lol.

ROCOABC

Ahhhh... Timezone makes more sense now.  He goes to Yifans alot.  So you pro yet with your Law using teh stick?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, i kinda gave up on him. Hid dss combo's were frustratingly hard, and if you fail it, you just wasted a juggle geting like 40 dmg :'(

I still go back to practice mode now and then to try dss. But now days i'm playing Bryan. I'm really digging him atm. His taunt is actually abusable in this one. I got his taunt 50/50's down. But i really wana get taunt b+4 JU, or just JU. But the pros are telling me to leave it alone until i'm more experienced :'(

iMagneto

imagneto add me
if me pick Steve Fox..thats not me... thats my bro.. call my little bro ricey

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: iMagneto on February 09, 2010, 11:31:19 PM
imagneto add me
if me pick Steve Fox..thats not me... thats my bro.. call my little bro ricey

Steve is awesome. If i picked up tekken, id main steve.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.