• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Tekken 6 players list

Started by Pinolicious, November 09, 2009, 05:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Steve WOULD be awesome if he was either a Army/SAS dude OR he coulda been a black dude. JBH.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Anyone who was originally called Dean Earwicker gets no love from me.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Squares

Damn, not many people playing Tekken 6. I'll post my name here once I remember to boot up my PS3.
My brother has my Tekken 6 at the moment... It feels like my skill is floating out the door not having played for a few weeks.
Nyaaaa

ROCOABC

Quote from: weazzyefff on February 10, 2010, 12:58:50 AM
Steve WOULD be awesome if he was either a Army/SAS dude OR he coulda been a black dude. JBH.

I have to agree.  One reason why I don't find myself even attempting to play Steve is because of his design.  I find that he needs to be more "aggressive" looking in design or a black dude.

muzumuzu

luckytintinnz

Law player here ;D. I play other characters too.

PSN: luckytin

Hit me up if you want to play BlazBlue as well.
OSU!!!

Trialacc

PSN: trialacc
Don't really have a main, but i play asuka, marduk, alisa, steve and a bit of leo.

Daz-GT_V11

Just found this site, I'll add my PSN - Daz-GT_V11 Lets have some fun
-

Snakey

Woohoo!! NZ players...man the Korean, Japanese, Aussies and a couple of dudes from the U.S.A tease me about nz
crap connection bunch of A-holes if you ask me.

PSN: Saint_Seth

Welcome all challengers. I want to find a good T6 player in NZ.
Every man has a plan.........Until he gets hit.

Taku

I Fear Not The Man Who Has Practiced 10,000 Kicks Once, But I Fear The Man Who Has Practiced One Kick 10,000 Times.

--Bruce Lee

Daz-GT_V11

I wonder @ all if there is any possibility of Tekken 6 challenges/Tournament with arcade sticks and controllers live in Auckland CBD. I would totally be there!  ;D - Welcome for a challenge peeps PSN -Daz-GT_V11
-

ROCOABC

Hey guys, I am back playing Tekken 6 again.  Feel so rusty so I am keen to get as many matches in as I can.  Trying to learn Anna and Sergei and improve on my current mains of Bob, Ganryu and Kuma.  I am up for matches so hit me up.

Had a some bad matches not long ago.  Can't quite remember the PSN ID.  Pretty much calls me lame for winning and losing.  I lost most of the matches we played (Lets say out of 10 I would have only won at best 4) and he isn't a bad player at all.  Just a real douche.  When I won the final match he boots me out of the room, calls me lame (again) and when I reply with GG he goes off and said "Maybe for u".  Class act.  Hope he isn't anyone from NZISM.