• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

MVC2 Auckland. Ranked Trial Season.

Started by [NIUE] BIRRY WONG, February 18, 2009, 07:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: massi4h on November 13, 2009, 10:16:34 AM
I'm in these rankings lol? I've never been to one of the ranking sessions though and I beat smoof at the first tournament at the start of the year... Stupid flying frying pan which I never have an answer to.

Relax, youre not. And the 'ranking sessions' never happened. These were overall match results.

I could add you if you like, but its pretty inaccurate at this point. We need to have a decent comp/ranbat in order to sort it out. But even then, some of these matches are OLLLLDDDD. We'd be better off starting fresh.

Joe better get his act together. We had no JHE09, we better get some seasons beatings happening. BIRRY WONG wants a marvel comp.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 13, 2009, 11:18:17 AM
Quote from: massi4h on November 13, 2009, 10:16:34 AM
I'm in these rankings lol? I've never been to one of the ranking sessions though and I beat smoof at the first tournament at the start of the year... Stupid flying frying pan which I never have an answer to.

Relax, youre not. And the 'ranking sessions' never happened. These were overall match results.

I could add you if you like, but its pretty inaccurate at this point. We need to have a decent comp/ranbat in order to sort it out. But even then, some of these matches are OLLLLDDDD. We'd be better off starting fresh.

Joe better get his act together. We had no JHE09, we better get some seasons beatings happening. BIRRY WONG wants a marvel comp.

Yea is been a looong time...coimhng to the end of year 2009...lets do it
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

JoeKage

Last time I tried to organise a MvC2 tourney or games at my house no-one was that keen apart from GunSmoke and Kururu (ADISM and IronSol previous) so Im out sorry.

PEACE.
Sage of the 6 Paths

fluxcore

just btw I'm planning on running an nzism mvc2 tourney early/mid dec, nothing finalised yet though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on November 18, 2009, 08:27:34 PM
just btw I'm planning on running an nzism mvc2 tourney early/mid dec, nothing finalised yet though.

Fuck. Yes.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: JoeKage on November 18, 2009, 08:05:14 PM
Last time I tried to organise a MvC2 tourney or games at my house no-one was that keen apart from GunSmoke and Kururu (ADISM and IronSol previous) so Im out sorry.

PEACE.

yo Joe i got ur converter from Dave....he lost the cardboard . Just let you know when u need it...sweet!!!

MVC2 4 life.... 8) 8) 8) Omega Red and spiderman sign off
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on November 18, 2009, 08:27:34 PM

Thumbs up soldier! :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

JoeKage

Kool thanks GunSmoke I'll hola. Maybe Sunday?? or ................
Sage of the 6 Paths

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

expect something fun on 12th december :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black