• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Central/East Auckland] Team sorting for upcoming BarFights

Started by Gankatron, November 11, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gankatron

Hey guys,

Just like Jame's post this is regarding the selections for the upcoming bar fights.

I have confirmed with Lenny that because Central Aucks is lacking in numbers we will merge with East Aucks leaving me with the captain duties for this area ( help me out boys so i dont fuck it up :P )

Anyways, IMO there's no need to have regular gatherings as i'm sure you get enough practise at home/yifans etc. But if this is preferred, please put forward your suggestions as im more than happy to organize jam sessions at mines or anywhere. Otherwise we'll just have the ranbat session when we're nearing the event.

So, for the people in Central/East that would like to participate in this event its in your best interest to be ready as it's only a team of 5.

Also your thoughts on how to fill the roster of 5 will be appreciated.

Chur.

--
*UPDATE*

Hey guys, i've decided to postpone the Ranbats that was happening next week on the 27th Feb. Reason for this is because it's come to my attention that some ppl cannot make it which is fine, because the Bar Fights is still under construction and no official dates has been set.

So the Ranbats session will be rescheduled to a further date when Bar Fights event has been confirmed.

--

geneterror

Put me down bro. I'm keen for a couple of weekend jam sessions. I find I improve more that way than just fucking around online, I take it more seriously. Also you and Jack are good comp as you're both better than me at the moment. Time to ditch the Sakura and get in some Bison training I think.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Realistically who are our options for the team of 5? Kind of a shame jack cant be there.

Gank, Geneterror, Sol, Mike, Ryan, Jay and Me?

Strongest 4 are probably Gank, Jay, Sol & Mike.

Leaving a choice between Graham, Ryan and myself for spot 5. Realistically Ryan probably wont even come, although if barfights is a later thing ie. post 6pm, it might be a different story.

Its a pretty rounded team though. 2 rogs, Honda and bison. With your 5th member potentially bison/gief/fuerte.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Can only have one of each character in each team sorry guys... only one rog allowed!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gankatron

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 11, 2009, 11:56:16 AM
Realistically who are our options for the team of 5? Kind of a shame jack cant be there.

Gank, Geneterror, Sol, Mike, Ryan, Jay and Me?

Strongest 4 are probably Gank, Jay, Sol & Mike.

Leaving a choice between Graham, Ryan and myself for spot 5. Realistically Ryan probably wont even come, although if barfights is a later thing ie. post 6pm, it might be a different story.

Its a pretty rounded team though. 2 rogs, Honda and bison. With your 5th member potentially bison/gief/fuerte.

To be honest no ones position is guaranteed, me included. The most fairest way imo is to just have the participants to fight it out at a session.

Gankatron

Quote from: The Lenny on November 11, 2009, 12:04:23 PM
Can only have one of each character in each team sorry guys... only one rog allowed!

Thanks Lenny we'll be sure to account for this.

Hydro

Good call Ganka! funny to think I'd almost qualify for East Auckland being up on the hill on redoubt road (close to the Whitford end) lol!

Good to see the other region crews getting their plan on. :p

ericsonau

Gankatron

Most certainly Ericson! Will post more details on when/where the Team selections will take place later on. Long way till bar fights anyway.

CrazyMobius

This is all getting pretty exclusive. What about those that miss out?

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Gankatron

Quote from: zosla on November 11, 2009, 03:41:11 PM
which region u are from mobious?

Good question Mobious. As far as i know, it was mentioned on Saturdays grind session by Lenny that for the people that don't make it for their regional team there will be a "Wild Card" team to accommodate them.

ericsonau

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: ericsonau on November 11, 2009, 12:30:38 PM
hello, is there room for a Guile noob ? :P

I think AD already took that spot! hahaha :D

RANBATS ON!
pringles

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk