• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Central/East Auckland] Team sorting for upcoming BarFights

Started by Gankatron, November 11, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gankatron

Team "BOMB SQUAD"

Kinetic_IQ

Hope i'm not too off topic here but ah i'm out West, I know Weazzy's out here too but are there many Westies keen to get some Jam sessions on?

Perhaps this requires a new thread? I'm a bit noob on forums and a bit noob altogether but keen as to get my skills up and may be put a team together for Barfights!

Any suggestions or advise?

Chur ;D
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

Gankatron

All good bro, definitely not off topic. You may wanna shoot a PM to Ben as i believe hes the West Aucks captain.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Gankatron on November 24, 2009, 02:50:54 PM
All good bro, definitely not off topic. You may wanna shoot a PM to Ben as i believe hes the West Aucks captain.

Wait so team's have captains now? This is all getting pretty naff.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Kinetic_IQ

Choice. Which falla is Ben?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

The only westies on this forum as far as I know are Zosla, Toomeke, Myself, Weazzy and massi4h. We never really have any "westie jam sessions" though. Giga on Fridays is probably about as close as you'll get since Mas and Ben are often there.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Kinetic_IQ

CrazyMobius

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 24, 2009, 06:43:24 PM
Quote from: Smoofologist on November 24, 2009, 03:40:51 PM
Teams always had captains.

Sweet. Good to see the knowledge missiles falling.

Yea, Fong is our captain. Lacks the charisma and general awesomeness that BIRRY WONG brings to the table, but a solid choice none the less.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 24, 2009, 04:10:08 PM
The only westies on this forum as far as I know are Zosla, Toomeke, Myself, Weazzy and massi4h. We never really have any "westie jam sessions" though. Giga on Fridays is probably about as close as you'll get since Mas and Ben are often there.
That looks like a pretty unstopable team.

Team NUTZONYACHIN is finally in effect.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Gankatron

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 24, 2009, 03:35:39 PM

Bro, your starting to hurt my head a wee bit aye. I hate ppl that beat around the bush so what exactly do you dislike about all this? Is it because,.....

- South, has already organized their ranbats for this Sunday and we haven't even started? Theres 4 months to go dude, by the time bar fights comes round you prolly wont even remember if you made it into the team or not after all the piss you've had thru new years. So run along and do something else instead of playing sf4.

- Region specific? Whole idea from the start was to build up hype this way so thats how it came about, but Euan has already explain that to you in the other thread so i assume you'll be clear on this by now.

- You just dont like me putting together the team? Put it this way, when our Ranbats takes place, after you guys drink my beer, laxe on my couch, using up all my power, eating my food and tonguing my b*#!s,..... And i lose my spot, wouldnt that suck? Not really, cos i ll shake your hand after and still come to the bar fights to cheer you guys on. Cos its region specific brah and i ll be right behind ya!

Alternatively if it still bothers that much you more than welcome to be our captain and organize everything for us?

Anyways you owe me 10 min for this shit so make sure you rock up to Jame's this Sunday and we'll sort it out aight.

Fong  

Hydro

Quote from: Gankatron on November 25, 2009, 08:30:33 AM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 24, 2009, 03:35:39 PM

Bro, your starting to hurt my head a wee bit aye. I hate ppl that beat around the bush so what exactly do you dislike about all this? Is it because,.....

- South, has already organized their ranbats for this Sunday and we haven't even started? Theres 4 months to go dude, by the time bar fights comes round you prolly wont even remember if you made it into the team or not after all the piss you've had thru new years. So run along and do something else instead of playing sf4.

- Region specific? Whole idea from the start was to build up hype this way so thats how it came about, but Euan has already explain that to you in the other thread so i assume you'll be clear on this by now.

- You just dont like me putting together the team? Put it this way, when our Ranbats takes place, after you guys drink my beer, laxe on my couch, using up all my power, eating my food and tonguing my b*#!s,..... And i lose my spot, wouldnt that suck? Not really, cos i ll shake your hand after and still come to the bar fights to cheer you guys on. Cos its region specific brah and i ll be right behind ya!

Alternatively if it still bothers that much you more than welcome to be our captain and organize everything for us?

Anyways you owe me 10 min for this shit so make sure you rock up to Jame's this Sunday and we'll sort it out aight.

Fong 

Dude, chill the fuck out. I sense nickers twisting for NO reason.