• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

[South Auckland] Jam session: Sunday 29.11.09 (100% confirmed)

Started by Hydro, November 19, 2009, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Yo.

I better official this as much as I can, so here we go.

Gonna have a SFIV etc jam at my place on Sunday the 29th of November, pending a short discussion with the landlord this weekend.

BTW: I currently have no cellphone, so PM'ing me or posting here is required.

All are welcome! Here's the details:

When?

29.11.09 (Last Sunday of November)
12 noon til 8/9pm

What?

Bring your sticks and consoles, I can easily accomodate 3 set ups with the tvs that I've got here, but only have the one PS3 and one stick, so yeah, unless you wanna see me sit in training mode (Viper) for 9 hours, It'd be great if y'all can bring your goodies.

Where?

I'm at (secret #) Redoubt Road, in Manukau, those who have been to my place know already, but if you're interested, and if it's your first time to the pad, PM ME and I'll give you directions to get there.
There's a bit of parking up our driveway, and plenty more on the road so yeah.

Who?

I've got room for about 15 people, plus myself and Chrissie (The GF) so... this is going to be a RSVP event, I just don't have room for everyone in NZ I'm afraid. I'll list names of the crew who are confirmed here. :D

How?

. . . um, snacks/drinkage will be provided. Anyone who wants to contribute to Pizza for dinner is encouraged to bring $5 to put towards it. we'll play it a little by ear though, and you are all most welcome to bring whatever you'd like to drink/snack on should something in particular fancy your tickle.

Huh?
Please PM or post here with your interest
. Lenny and I will also look to discuss more in depth about the Barfight qualifiers with the SA crew, so try to make it if you can my SA brothers.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing you all then! :D

Confirmed crew:
(0 of 15 spots available)

#1: Weazzy (Dan)
#2: Gino
#3: Graeme
#4: Lenny
#5: Simon (Mobius)
#6: Fong (Gankatron)
#7: Jack (Jacksmash)
#8: Matt (Coffindrop)
#9: Caleb (Smoof)
#10: Will WWBWD!!!!!!
#11: Ben
#12: AkumaNZ1 (Brad?)
#13: Kenny (KaosNZ)
#14: Jay (X Punch)
#15: Andy (Zosla)

Please let me know if any of you has a change of plans, otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the day! :D

geneterror

This might sound stupid (except to those that know me well or have known me for a while) but is your crib weed friendly ;) I'm happy to share :-*
KOW 2011

Hydro

Quote from: geneterror on November 19, 2009, 12:03:47 PM
This might sound stupid (except to those that know me well or have known me for a while) but is your crib weed friendly ;) I'm happy to share :-*

you know what, probably not, but only because it's like, so open here, the neighbours can see right into everyroom lol, let alone the landlord is 20 feet away too haha... And we're up on one of the highest hills in Auck.

Smoke signals rule though.

So, you're in Graeme. . . :D

Gino: You're in amigo.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 19, 2009, 12:21:37 PM
Quote from: geneterror on November 19, 2009, 12:03:47 PM

you know what, probably not, but only because it's like, so open here, the neighbours can see right into everyroom lol, let alone the landlord is 20 feet away too haha... And we're up on one of the highest hills in Auck.

Smoke signals rule though.

So, you're in Graeme. . . :D
All good bro, just have to ask the question y'know.

So is it the 22nd or 29th. Thread title says 22nd, first post say 29th?

I'm keen but not if it means a Southie can't fit in and I'll need to confirm the date.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Motherfucker why is my name not down in that confirmed list!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CoffinDrop1

CrazyMobius

I'll make it whether or not I'm in the South Auckland district or not.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 19, 2009, 10:55:29 AM
Yo.

I better official this as much as I can, so here we go.

Gonna have a SFIV etc jam at my place on Sunday the 29th of November, pending a short discussion with the landlord this weekend.

BTW: I currently have no cellphone, so PM'ing me or posting here is required.

All are welcome! Here's the details:

When?

29.11.09 (Last Sunday of November)
12 noon til 8/9pm

What?

Bring your sticks and consoles, I can easily accomodate 3 set ups with the tvs that I've got here, but only have the one PS3 and one stick, so yeah, unless you wanna see me sit in training mode (Viper) for 9 hours, It'd be great if y'all can bring your goodies.

Where?

I'm at (secret #) Redoubt Road, in Manukau, those who have been to my place know already, but if you're interested, and if it's your first time to the pad, PM ME and I'll give you directions to get there.
There's a bit of parking up our driveway, and plenty more on the road so yeah.

Who?

I've got room for about 15 people, plus myself and Chrissie (The GF) so... this is going to be a RSVP event, I just don't have room for everyone in NZ I'm afraid. I'll list names of the crew who are confirmed here. :D

How?

. . . um, snacks/drinkage will be provided. Anyone who wants to contribute to Pizza for dinner is encouraged to bring $5 to put towards it. we'll play it a little by ear though, and you are all most welcome to bring whatever you'd like to drink/snack on should something in particular fancy your tickle.

Huh?
Please PM or post here with your interest
. Lenny and I will also look to discuss more in depth about the Barfight qualifiers with the SA crew, so try to make it if you can my SA brothers.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing you all then! :D

Confirmed crew:
(12 of 15 spots available)

#1: Weazzy (Dan)
#2: Gino
#3: Graeme

Also dude you forgot Which and Why.

Hydro

Quote from: geneterror on November 19, 2009, 12:52:11 PM

All good bro, just have to ask the question y'know.

So is it the 22nd or 29th. Thread title says 22nd, first post say 29th?

I'm keen but not if it means a Southie can't fit in and I'll need to confirm the date.

Shit, just fixed it, it's booked for the 29th, the last sunday in nov lol.
Anyone from anywhere is welcome also, just gotta keep the numbers to around 15.

Sorry lenny, didn't want to vouch for you without checking first, you're in cuz.

Matt: All good bro, looking forward to catching up with you.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Birry Wong should be able to beast his way south on either date.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 19, 2009, 03:56:31 PM
Birry Wong should be able to beast his way south on either date.

WWBWD?

TURN UP ON THE 29TH FOR FUERTE GOODNESSSSSS!!!!

Adding you to the list now cousin.

Smoof: You're just about on default to turn up bro, like Lenny and hopefully Ben too.