• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[South Auckland] Jam session: Sunday 29.11.09 (100% confirmed)

Started by Hydro, November 19, 2009, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Ok brothers, its all good for this weekend.

I'll ask if someone can bring at least another screen of some sort, I've got two t.vs and a little monitor that we can run games on already, but another screen or two would be awesome and allow us to run 5 set-ups in the lounge here.

Also, I'll put in a request for peeps to bring consoles and sticks again if they can, just in case.

I'm picking up Alpha anthology on Friday (fingers crossed) so we can be playing Alpha series on the little tv via my PS2. (And persona 4/jlh etc if anyone wants a jam on those too)

I'll keep updating here with anything further, but apart from that looking forward to catching up with everyone on the weekend for sures.

Gankatron

I ll bring a 22" LCD + xbox + 2 sticks. Thats 1 setup you can confirm mate.

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

zos'la

I could bring a PS3 stick :D thats all I got that would work on the consoles  -.-
But maybe you guys got enought sticks for the PS3's already!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

Will bring my PS2, a PS2 stick and a copy of CvS2 if anyones keen? Will need a second PS2 6 button though (Lenny or Ben?). I'd rather play CvS2 than Alpha 3 :P
Do I need to bring my PS3 stick?
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on November 23, 2009, 11:18:16 AM
Will bring my PS2, a PS2 stick and a copy of CvS2 if anyones keen? Will need a second PS2 6 button though (Lenny or Ben?). I'd rather play CvS2 than Alpha 3 :P

Im gonna bring all 5 of my sticks just in case anyway...

2 360 sticks,
2 PS2 sticks,
1 PS3 stick,

Can bring TVC and my converters for that too if you guys want?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

Quote from: geneterror on November 23, 2009, 11:18:16 AM

My stick is for PS2 anyway, so don't worry about needing the second one brother Graeme.

Andy: Bring it anyway my bro!

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

PM me your address bro so i know where im going. I'm filming for an episode of Beyond the darklands in mangere in the morning (helping the missus out). Depending on when it finishes you might see me a touch before midday. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Man you gotta load some tunes onto your PS3 for the day!!! And I aint talkin about no Depeche Mode neither. You gotta bring da corny shit. (not literally mind you.) I'll try to bring around the Pulp Fiction soundtrack on USB, as bizarre as it sounds it is the perfect fighting game soundtrack!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 23, 2009, 03:54:39 PM
Man you gotta load some tunes onto your PS3 for the day!!! And I aint talkin about no Depeche Mode neither. You gotta bring da corny shit. (not literally mind you.) I'll try to bring around the Pulp Fiction soundtrack on USB, as bizarre as it sounds it is the perfect fighting game soundtrack!

You sir, are a winner.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

no.... depeche..... mode....?

And if anyone turns up with literal corny shit they will be asked to leave.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 23, 2009, 05:08:24 PM

no.... depeche..... mode....?

And if anyone turns up with literal corny shit they will be asked to leave.

Ill eat corn WHEVEVER I FUCKING WANT
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

I'll bring my TE Stick (360) and laptop for Third Strike/SSF2T

Hydro, Do you have a curtain or something to put up behind your tv? By the end of last time my eyes were bleeding :(