• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[South Auckland] Jam session: Sunday 29.11.09 (100% confirmed)

Started by Hydro, November 19, 2009, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: zosla on November 29, 2009, 12:14:46 PM
guys, sorry about late notice but went karate training this morning and injured my risk... just got back from A&E so don't think I can come...
really gutted not being able to come, apologies to Hydro (James).

Sounds to me like you need to get better at karate. :P

But good shit today team. Good games of marvel, and good games of sf4 (except to Jack. Fuck you and your dragons motherfucker)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

JackSmash

Lol sorry Bill I didn't even mean for all of them to auto correct  ;D

Big thanks to James for having us over eh, had a great time and good to have a get together with all you guys, hope we can do it again soon.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hmm.,yes, karate.

GGs today. Best part was the pizza's. 

Shot Leo for letting me chill till i sobered up. Bro I left my glasses on that chair I was sitting on, can you hold onto them till MvC2 tourny. I better not see them on trade me lol.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CoffinDrop1

Big thanks to James and partner for hosting us at your pad yesterday. Was a great day and I was actually quite buggered after a full day of SF4 - crashed not long after I got home. GG's to all - funny to hear the Smoof and his random Marvel commentary, Weazzy trash talkin lol which died down immensely after the sesh. Thanks for the good games Kenny, Bill, Jack, Fong, Ben, Weazzy, James and Simon for the old skool jams too - gave me a lot to work on and think about. Look forward to the next jam and may even be able to host 1 - we will see.

CrazyMobius

Yeah awesome times. Cheers bro for the lend of yo pad. Best highlights for me were the SFA3 and CVS2 games and Joes taunt!  ;D

Hydro

Thanks to everyone for yesterday!

GGS to everyone esp Fong (Claw vs Boxer and Viper vs Ryu) some beautiful close matches there, GGS to everyone I played at Alpha 3 (Esp Graeme, Simon and *cheap V-Akuma* Lenny lol, good to throw down some V-Cody and X-Adon, lol at Simon's Joe Taunt on CVS2, GGS to Weazzy for the Viper vs Rufus matches, GGS to Gino on 3S and GGS to everyone else too.

Planning another one 2nd week of Jan, so get ready. Also, there should be an announcement up soon about the first South Auckland Ranbats, so everyone who is eligible please check it out.

Gankatron

Yup, big props to you James for having us over! Matches was definitely close nearing the end esp with our claw match.

Also ggs to everyone that rocked up!

Was good to see the level of planning for the South ranbats as well which i hope to learn and implement for the Central/East team :)

Cheers guys.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

GGs yesterday to everyone. Thanks to the hosts! I was well and truly gamed out by the time I got home.

Excellent games of CvS2, Joe's taunt hahahaha! I need to put some work in on that and Marvel in the next couple of weeks.

Lookin' forward to the Marvel tourney.
KOW 2011