• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Hamilton TimeZone 2009 Tournament SF4 Vids

Started by Gino, December 01, 2009, 02:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: zosla on December 01, 2009, 03:07:07 PM
gief vs sagay is too much, even with little skills, a new sagay player will still give a decent gief player a hard go if he knew how to exploit thehis kicks and tigers...

Yup... Sagat v. Gief is like 7-3 Sagat... sure, it's winnable by Gief, but it's a pretty ridiculous match up
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Gino on December 01, 2009, 02:10:43 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on December 01, 2009, 12:35:37 PM
Yeah true, If he auto correct TU>Ultra he deserved it. I still cant believe you got sent to loser bracket by his Sagat though lol. He cant even do his bnb's lol. Damn Sagat is awwweessuuumm lol. I cant believe nobody went boxer, he's a scrubs best friend imo.

The 1 armed guy plays boxer

This guy...sounds like a BEAST
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

gief vs sagay is too much, even with little skills, a new sagay player will still give a decent gief player a hard go if he knew how to exploit thehis kicks and tigers...

Ah cool, I thought it was a pretty tough match (but I was doing a lot of stupid shit).

Oh yeah, and I just saw Zeb (ken) and he said he thought his match against masa was the best. OMG... some of you guys need to move down here so I can play against people who arn't noobs. All the good players never come online :(

HoneyBadger

You didn't seem to do much splash mixup in your matches. Knockdown in Sagat vs Gief can be gg, it's probably your best tool in beating him.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: electric on December 01, 2009, 03:08:56 PM

Yup... Sagat v. Gief is like 7-3 Sagat... sure, it's winnable by Gief, but it's a pretty ridiculous match up

Im pretty sure that its changed.  its more like 4.5-5.5 now due to giefs "Random factor".

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero