• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

[South Auckland] Ranbats #1 *updated*

Started by Hydro, December 01, 2009, 10:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Please refer to my post below for the updates to the training/ranking.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn South is so lucky, I wish I lived there. I feel sorry for all those Viper players lol. 
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Yeah nice work Hydro. Btw I'm pretty sure our tournament standard is best 2 of 3 rounds, not best 3 of 5. Yifans is like that, but we do keep it to best 2 of 3 in all tournaments.

fluxcore

personally I hate 3 of 5, at least in anything with a super bar.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on December 01, 2009, 03:10:25 PM
personally I hate 3 of 5, at least in anything with a super bar.

I think you must be the Bizarro version of me.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Cool sounds good , I will be there . ;D
Will have a think about the other things you mentioned and post up some suggestions soon
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Hydro

*Big Updates*

O.K!

To coincide with the Central training sessions I'll begin compiling a list of attendees on each of the dates for the South Auckland Ranbats.

I've decided on starting them well after the holidays, and also to forgo the points system, the final ranking battle will take place on March 7th to decide on our team, and all event prior will be more casual training/jam sessions to upskill everybody in preperation.

I'll  running these at two week intervals. Also, Hamilton players are included as South Aucklander's for the barfights, so Gino, no excuses. :D

Sunday, 24th of January
Players attending:
- James (Hydro)

Sunday, 7th of February
Players attending:
- James (Hydro)

Sunday, 21st of February
Players attending:
- James (Hydro)

Sunday, 7th of March (To finalize our 5 man South Auckland team)
Players attending:
- James (Hydro)

Each of these events will be held at my place, from approx 2pm til 8pm-ish.

I'll have my set up as usual, and will ask if we can pool together for at least another one to two setups for each of the events.

Please post below for the dates you're able to attend and I'll begin updating the list above.

fluxcore

Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 04, 2009, 02:35:01 PM
Also, Hamilton players are included as South Aucklander's for the barfights, so Gino, no excuses. :D

Uh, I thought hamilton was going to only be part of wild card?

Also, :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Quote from: fluxcore on December 04, 2009, 02:43:21 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on December 04, 2009, 02:35:01 PM
Also, Hamilton players are included as South Aucklander's for the barfights, so Gino, no excuses. :D

Uh, I thought hamilton was going to only be part of wild card?

Also, :P

Yeah yeah, but no-one said anything official. If you're happy with Hamilton being part of it Al, that's good enough for me.

You gonna try out?

Hydro

will have to push these back a few weeks guys, sorry for the notice, def still on just a little later now due to some crazy sunday craft market actions.