• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Maj's Footsies handbook

Started by fluxcore, December 07, 2009, 09:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

holy fuck, that guile was nasty. need to learn me some new tricks.

electric

I've been keeping up with these articles myself... they're really good. Makes me want to pick up Ryu again just so I can put some of this stuff into practice... It's really no good with Abel since his walk speed + pokes at mid range = useless :( You can't do anything on reaction, so you just get poked into oblivion
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE]iRONSoL

HIDE BEHIND THE TABLE!!?

haha funny shit
pringles

CrazyMobius

Fairly brief and kinda wanky.

Good find though!

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Gino

geneterror

You're on a roll with the awesome vid posts at the moment Alan 8)
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Quote from: geneterror on December 21, 2009, 09:11:05 AM
You're on a roll with the awesome vid posts at the moment Alan 8)

Man, there are so many idiots on this board these days I can't even tell if that's sincere :(

fluxcore

CrazyMobius

Steven (I Got Paid) once talked about a technique which is related to this. Have you ever seen your opponent struggling to get a difficult move out but they just can't find the gap? Well if you give them an opening their brain will still be set to 'complete task' and they will complete their move even though it is totally unsafe to do so.
This is different to a regular bait as your opponent is not intending to use this move as a counter anymore. They were when they first unsuccessfully attempted it, but  through their frustration they lose sight of winning and the success of completing the move becomes their primary focus!

Try it out and see what happens!

samurai black

ive seen mike burn through 4 levels in marvel trying to land a snapback  :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Shot. Should I put this to work with my Sagat? LOL.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on December 28, 2009, 11:06:45 AM
ive seen mike burn through 4 levels in marvel trying to land a snapback  :D
LOL, Mike man you's a crrraaazzzeeee nigga.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!