• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Jeff Schaefer talks about the old days of SF2

Started by fluxcore, December 20, 2009, 10:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

OG SF2 master Jeff Schaefer goes over a bunch of 90s era SF stuff, from the glory days of HF through to Alpha.
There's also a great discussion thread on SRK at http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=219411 (or at least, until it diverts into a reaction testing discussion...)

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

maelgrim

Good stuff, pretty interesting.
I remember all those coins piled up on SF2 screens - ahh the memmories :)

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Daz-GT_V11

Worth every 20C coin lolz for a game Damn Blanka on stage 3 lolz
-

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

new jeff schaffer vids uploaded today on how to be a better player , and ideas for a new sf game .
i like the idea of being able to turn off ex moves , supers and ultras and being able to have the option to just play simple street fighter , maybe then i wouldnt be fishing for ultra /supercombos all the time lol

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on December 06, 2010, 09:31:24 PM
new jeff schaffer vids uploaded today on how to be a better player , and ideas for a new sf game .
i like the idea of being able to turn off ex moves , supers and ultras and being able to have the option to just play simple street fighter , maybe then i wouldnt be fishing for ultra /supercombos all the time lol

Yeah I once said on SRK that if there was no parrying in 3S that the tier list would change dramatically. Nobody believed me.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

another 2 vids just posted

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

jpb123